No announcement yet.

SIN-BCN-GRU Approved; First Flight March 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An SQ officer just rang me and inform me the commercial ticketing to GRU should start from today onwards, but as of now, the website is still not showing anything.

First flight will be on 28th March 2011, SQ 68 departing at 0135 hours from SIN.

I enquired few weeks ago and they created a booking reference for me already, which is not ticketed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
      I enquired few weeks ago and they created a booking reference for me already
      And which cabin are you booked into?

I have a trio of GRU itineraries coming up before carnival, but I'm afraid they're gonna have to be on EK before the SQ inaugural on March 28
      Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by B727 View Post
        And which cabin are you booked into?

I have a trio of GRU itineraries coming up before carnival, but I'm afraid they're gonna have to be on EK before the SQ inaugural on March 28
        Nah, just economy cabin for now. The prices are not confirmed yet as I just called up SQ to enquire.

Comment

Will look you up on the plane then
          Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by B727 View Post
            Thank goodness. I was thinking, for paying the sum of those corporate rates into GRU, jammed should've gotten an automatic upgrade!
            How I wish, esp with such a long flight, but the gap between Y and C was huge - SIN-DXB-GRU (and tis time I check to b sure). C quote was $10k

Comment

Taxes & fuel surcharge for Y for SIN-GRU is: S$537.70, J class is $550.50 as of today.

Thus, the cheapest economy published fares is: S$3337.30 (NGV2SG) all-in.

Comment

Originally posted by itami View Post
                Taxes & fuel surcharge for Y for SIN-GRU is: S$537.70, J class is $550.50 as of today.

Thus, the cheapest economy published fares is: S$3337.30 (NGV2SG) all-in.
                Boy, SQ must loooove the fares outbound from Brazil. Cos due to government order, they cannot charge YQ (but they do anyway...)

GRU-SIN-GRU , Y or C class is S$ 88.20 incl the YQ of S$ 13.20.
                Due to Brazilian government regulations too, baggage is 2 pieces , 32kg per piece on entire ticket ! Yep. Even for economy class passengers.

Fares look to be just published full fares for now. But I think there will be bargains through website or through TAs.
                Last edited by Guy Betsy; 16 October 2010, 02:50 AM.

Comment

SQ has suspended reservation for GRU service at this hour.

SIN GRU and BCN GRU both shows "NO LOCAL TRAFFIC RIGHTS" on Amadeus FLIFO.
                  Airline Route | twitter

Comment

This is reported on airlineroute.net

http://airlineroute.net/2010/10/21/s...21oct10update/

Comment

• Originally posted by dj_jay_smith View Post
                      This is reported on airlineroute.net

http://airlineroute.net/2010/10/21/s...21oct10update/
                      jimyvr IS airlineroute.net

Comment

• Has anyone tried to book online yet? I couldnt find GRU in the drop down list on SQ website.

Comment

• Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
                          Has anyone tried to book online yet? I couldnt find GRU in the drop down list on SQ website.
                          Hi to all SQ friends !
                          Yeap, you're right, you cannot book on the SQ website, but flights are loaded in all GDS (see below).
                          Kriscom is up-to-date too so I suppose fares are still subject to Gvt approval which means they do not release them on the internet. Any insight from a SQ guru here ?

But if you want to secure a seat, anyone with an access to GDS can do that for you... At least you have a booking ! First step before flying to GRU ...

Cheers

1.SQNOU/ MR
                          2 SQ 068 N 28MAR 1 SINGRU HK1 3 0135 1635 77W 1 M
                          SECTORS IN N CLASS IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FFP MILES NOTE
                          SEE RTSVC
                          3 SQ 067 N 14APR 4 GRUSIN HK1 1 2200 0935+2 77W 1
                          SECTORS IN N CLASS IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FFP MILES NOTE
                          DEPARTS TERMINAL 1

Comment

• Did anyone come up with any evidence of SQ plans to extend services out of MXP other than to BCN?

I'm interested in their plans for travel November 2011.

Comment

• With BCN — GRU confirmed and more-or-less guaranteed, I wonder if SQ has any plans to codeshare with *A partner TAM for GRU — GIG / EZE / LIM / SCL?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fryderyk HPH View Post
                                With BCN — GRU confirmed and more-or-less guaranteed, I wonder if SQ has any plans to codeshare with *A partner TAM for GRU — GIG / EZE / LIM / SCL?
                                Well that is if JJ still chooses to remain in *

TACA/Avianca are apparently cosying up with *

Comment

Working...
                                X