No announcement yet.

New safety video released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I quite like the Delta safety video - it has a bit of a personal touch to it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but SQ has always shown arrivals videos when landing in Singapore, as well as other cities...

Comment

the new SQ one is boring. Needs to have some nice catchy music I can whistle to.

Comment

IMHO, SQ branding has been going south since the time they let go of their original agency (Bates? Batey?).

It also does not help that the current managment has no clue that a premium positioning of a brand is defined not by exclusivity, but by what UNIQUE benefits are given to its customers and making them feel "premium". I think it is the care and standards of the in flight staff that is the only saving factor why SQ still demonstrates good load factors. Once that goes, then one might as well fly any other Star Alliance carrier. The money saved can be used to pamper yourself in a superior hotel product and/or shopping .

Comment

Originally posted by solitaire View Post
          IMHO, SQ branding has been going south since the time they let go of their original agency (Bates? Batey?).

It also does not help that the current managment has no clue that a premium positioning of a brand is defined not by exclusivity, but by what UNIQUE benefits are given to its customers and making them feel "premium". I think it is the care and standards of the in flight staff that is the only saving factor why SQ still demonstrates good load factors. Once that goes, then one might as well fly any other Star Alliance carrier. The money saved can be used to pamper yourself in a superior hotel product and/or shopping .
          Precisely! I tried making that point in some treads I replied to on branding. They're screwing it up and when they loose this competitive advantage they have they will never be able to compete since many carriers have 5th freedom rights outof Changi

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            the new SQ one is boring. Needs to have some nice catchy music I can whistle to.
            Yep. Saw it for the first time last week and think it's crap without that music. Strangely, and rather nicely, while we got the new one for the MAN-MUC leg, the old one appeared for MUC-SIN.

Originally posted by solitaire View Post

I totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              post deleted
              Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:20 AM.

Comment

With no backgroud music they're just making it so much more boring and probably less passengers are likely to pay attention to it.

Come to think of it I think I fell asleep at the starting of the video on a SYD flight lately

Comment

Working...
                X