Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just me being lazy

Comment

Yup. SpaceBeds upfront where MAN Flyer is on SIN-MAN-SIN. I still wonder what kind of small alteration there is. Purple-ish faux-leather on the seats? That's had been there for a while. And for the first row 11AC and 11HK.. what's the possibility of something new there? Screen on the bulkhead wall?

tap tap tap...
      still waiting for the answer

Comment

We're now on page 5 without an answer.......

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          And for the first row 11AC and 11HK.. what's the possibility of something new there? Screen on the bulkhead wall?
          You're getting warm....

I now know where the camera is and should have it back tomorrow....

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            You're getting warm....

I now know where the camera is and should have it back tomorrow....
            I told you guys back on Page 3...Page 7 is getting closer and closer...
            HUGE AL

Comment

If one of y'all could send me a PM when the question initially raised in this tiresome trolling thread has been answered, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Ta.

Comment

Wait a minute, I just found a volunteer.

I'll be glad to PM you, MegatopLover. To this respect, please be informed that the announcement schedule regarding the subject alteration/modification from this board is as follows:

One week for MANFlyer to get his camera back.

Two weeks and one day for MANFlyer to find/order/get a cable through which he will be able to connect his camera to his PC in order to attempt downloading the famous picture(s).

Six hours and fifty two minutes for MANFlyer to switch on his computer, his camera, and attempt to find the correct program to use (you know, Ctrl+Esc or Start->Programs->find the right program) for transferring the picture to the hard disk drive.

Five nights, four hours and fourty three minutes for MANFlyer to realize he went to bed that night, then for business next few days on a quick MAN-SIN-HAN rtn, forgetting to get his camera or shut down his pc at home before departure.

Four hours and thirty seven minutes for MANFlyer to log in flickr/photobucket/whatever else in order to upload the picture(s), get the correct link, logout, log in SQTalk, click the 'reply to thread' button and finally let us know what the alteration is all about.

All in all, bottom line is that my return trip back to base is Oct 3rd, and if I get the right 772s we should consider ourselves lucky this torture may end prior to all actions above being performed by our dearest SQTalker from MAN.

Comment

MegatopLover & N_Architect!!
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Last edited by MAN Flyer; 27 September 2008, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Ooops, forgot to put the picture in the right place.

That's all it is folks, a 'distance piece' (for want of a better description) behind the IFE screens for 11C and 11H to knock the angle of them to avoid glare from the sun. One of our better known SQ experts thinks they have been like that for a while, but the LSS on my flight said it was new when I asked.

I wonder if we can get any more pages out of this ?!. I'm off to the Caribbean on holiday tomorrow so I'll leave y'all to it.

Comment

Ooops, forgot to put the picture in the right place.

That's all it is folks, a 'distance piece' (for want of a better description) behind the IFE screens for 11C and 11H to knock the angle of them to avoid glare from the sun. One of our better known SQ experts thinks they have been like that for a while, but the LSS on my flight said it was new when I asked.

I wonder if we can get any more pages out of this ?!. I'm off to the Caribbean on holiday tomorrow so I'll leave y'all to it.
                        What angle?
                        Since long time ago, I remember I can adjust the angle of the screen to make it straight line to my vision depending on the way I sit.
                        Or else, where is the piece in your picture?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                          What angle?
                          Since long time ago, I remember I can adjust the angle of the screen to make it straight line to my vision depending on the way I sit.
                          Or else, where is the piece in your picture?
                          YGM - complete with illustration and a thick shim.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                            YGM - complete with illustration and a thick shim.
                            Got the mail.
                            And yes, my comment remains the same. I have seen those a while ago, in March at least. (Well, I have to look up my flight lists I guess to look for 777-200ER. )

Comment

What an anticlimax.

Comment

Huh. I remember those from years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X