Very small alteration to J cabin on 772ER's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    I'm trying to find my camera which has the pictures...
    tap tap tap ...
    waiting and waiting

Comment

And to the 4th page it goes....

Comment

Thought I might add a post just go elongate it even futher.

Haveing never flown on a 772er my guess is it has only one wing instead of the more common two??

Skooby

Comment

Originally posted by skooby View Post
          ... my guess is it has only one wing instead of the more common two??
          tsk tsk tsk

Comment

did they take out the pilot to save cost? I hope that the ending will be something dramatic to have a thread that lasts 4 pages.

Comment

No kebayas in the J cabin.

Comment

My weekend route was only served with a 777-200 (non-ER). There was nothing out of the ordinary, so I assume this is a 772ER-related alteration only.

Will check again on the next plane (next Monday) which will be a 772ER.

Comment

I can imagine the evil smirk on MAN Flyer's face every time he looks at this thread on SQT.

Comment

Did SQ finally put a big sign that says "Lavotories are only located on the aft of the J cabin on this aircraft"?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                      I can imagine the evil smirk on MAN Flyer's face every time he looks at this thread on SQT.
                      I have to admit, that is quite true...

Comment

And to a fifth page we go, still non-the-wiser.........
                        Yet still we keep coming back and feeding the troll........
                        If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Comment

If someone is willing to fund it, I don't mind flying lots of SQ 772s in J to try out the various a/c and spot any differences. It's hard work but evidently someone has to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                            If someone is willing to fund it, I don't mind flying lots of SQ 772s in J to try out the various a/c and spot any differences. It's hard work but evidently someone has to do it
                            You mean you'd put up with a downgrade from your usual cabin, in the service of SQT research? Big heart, but you'd have to fall in line for such duties.
                            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                              You mean you'd put up with a downgrade from your usual cabin
                              I think you have me confused with someone(s) else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                                I thought it's about 777-200ER specifically... not the general 772.

Comment

Working...
                                X