Very small alteration to J cabin on 772ER's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    Thank you, MAN Flyer for confirming that. I wanted to answer that I have seen those holders before, but since I may have memory lapse, I decided not to do so. At least now I know, even when I am grounded, I still remember features on SQ planes.
    Seems like my memory is even worse!

Comment

new curtain?

Comment

new blanket?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          Are you talking about magazines pouch on the wall of seat 11AC and 11HK? The pictures above has none. But I thought some aircrafts have them?
          I think you might be right. I remember that there used to be pouches in front of the seats of 11AC HK for some aircraft witht the spacebed configuration. The 345s in the old configuration have them as far as I remember

Comment

No, it's neither the blankets nor the curtains. Both items were same as prev config, at least in the birds I did on Sun.

I think MANFlyer talks about a minor 'construction'/'outfitting' alteration, so it may be something extra fitted/installed (or equally of course removed/replaced).

With respect to the pouches in front of the seats of 11AC HK for some aircraft with the spacebed configuration, as SQ LPP and zander mentioned, I remember they were there for A and K, however did not take full pic of the A/K area, as pax was sitting there and did not want to be indiscrete. I 'think' the magazine holder was either in front of A/K (i.e. on the bulkhead) or on the side (i.e. below the window). But again, that's for A/K, what about C/H? I can't remember the location of the holder... Anyway, here I have inaccurate info as my memory and also the pics do not help and give the full picture, so I stand to be corrected.

And by the way, there was no music upon boarding and disembarking.
            Last edited by N_Architect; 11 September 2008, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Now we're onto three pages and MAN Flyer hasn't said a word.....
              is the anti-climax too embarrassing to even admit to?

The collective interest of SQTalk is at fever pitch......
              If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Comment

Do you know what....I've forgotten what it is...

(I can't believe it's got to three pages.....)

Comment

!!
                  zxcvbn

Comment

I'll find out if one of the 772s has this modification this weekend.

Comment

It would be really funny if MAN Flyer was just seeing if he could get a post to go seven pages or so on some bogus info. Cruel, but REALLY funny!
                      HUGE AL

Comment

Well, he's about to tip the half-way point.........
                        If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Comment

Originally posted by Javaman View Post
                          Well, he's about to tip the half-way point.........
                          Can I jump in..having travelled on the 772 in the last month and the previous month I noticed no difference at all.

Oh I thought this might have made it to page 4...I am however perplexed by the change. My seat was still facing forward !

Comment

This thread started to suck a long time ago.

Tell us what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
                              This thread started to suck a long time ago.

Tell us what it is!
                              MAN Flyer must be in his business trip. Or else, he still gives a chance to SQ flyers to find out what it is.

Comment

I'm trying to find my camera which has the pictures...

Comment

Working...
                                X