This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
    I personally like 81 over 71 as there is more of a space. The lav and partitions to J makes the space at 71 feel a tad tight
    ill be trying out both rows, 71 JFK-SIN and 81 SIN-JFK! 100USD will hopefully be well spent. just to double confirm, are there storage bins for 81A and K or 71A and K? i've heard conflicting things.

Comment

• Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
      I personally like 81 over 71 as there is more of a space. The lav and partitions to J makes the space at 71 feel a tad tight
      Agreed, on 71H, I was many times disturbed by the curtain when the FAs cross under the curtains. Though think 71 has less passenger movements due to that.

Originally posted by EdDalton View Post
      ill be trying out both rows, 71 JFK-SIN and 81 SIN-JFK! 100USD will hopefully be well spent. just to double confirm, are there storage bins for 81A and K or 71A and K? i've heard conflicting things.
      I was just on 71H earlier this week. 71K does not have a side storage bin, but there is the end of the bin, thus you can still place your items on top of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdDalton View Post
        It is a hit or miss. I am an ass. If I get there before the passenger behind me then the bin is mine

Comment

• for A345, is 12D and 12F good? Seems like more leg room but worry about proximity to Gallery.

First time in A345 set up so need some expert advice

Comment

• Originally posted by b777jubilee View Post
            for A345, is 12D and 12F good? Seems like more leg room but worry about proximity to Gallery.

First time in A345 set up so need some expert advice
            Yes you do get some extra leg room, width-wise. But bear in mind that you will not be able to store any luggage in front of you. The noise from the galley can always be solved with a pair of ear plugs.

Comment

• Has anyone tried 47HK/AB on the 77E? For some reason they're twosome seats. Im worried about the limited recline.

And is that the crew rest area right behind it?

Comment

• Originally posted by flyKL View Post
                Has anyone tried 47HK/AB on the 77E? For some reason they're twosome seats. Im worried about the limited recline.

And is that the crew rest area right behind it?
                They have full recline. No worries.
                Crew rest is under the main cabin floor. Accessed by a door near door 3R. Across the aisle from the handicapped toilet.

Comment

• From what I understand 48 A,C on A330 are exit row seats but I am not charged extra for these seats. Saw on seatguru that there is a small protrusion that affects the legroom for 48A. Is it that bad?

Comment

• Quick Question

Got a couple of 77W F redemptions comng up, naturally, usually have 2A

However, as i am travelling with Mrs D we are going to take the 2 mid seats.

But given a preference, would you have row 1 or 2 ?

I get that 1 is nearer the galley/toilets (good & bad thing imho), but 2 "feels" less spacious imho

What does everyone think (I did search but only couple references were to J)

It is Mrs D's first F experience, so want to maximise it !!!

TIA

Dukesy
                    Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

Comment

• I would personally go for row 1, but I am sure she'll like it whatever row you're in. If not, telling her she's walking back.

Comment

• How much noise is there really in 17A/K on the 380? Even with earplugs/eyemask, galley noise often wakes me up.

Is is about on par with 14 A/K on the 77W? That was too much for me.

Seatguru (I know!) sys 11A/K on the 380 are narrower and have no windows. Latter obviously not true, but what about the narrowness?

Comment

• Originally posted by qasr View Post
                          Seatguru (I know!) sys 11A/K on the 380 are narrower and have no windows. Latter obviously not true, but what about the narrowness?
                          It's true that they do not have windows.

Comment

• Originally posted by qasr View Post
                            How much noise is there really in 17A/K on the 380? Even with earplugs/eyemask, galley noise often wakes me up.

Is is about on par with 14 A/K on the 77W? That was too much for me.
                            Yes. 17A/K on A380 like 14A/K on 77W. Noise I find is depends on crew you get

11A/K no window

Don't know about seat but front narrower where the cabin tapers towards the nose

Comment

• Also watch the draught up the stairs and under the curtain. Extra blanket needed!
                              Cheers danger uxb
                              Ps do the seat map links on page 1 work?

Comment

• Hi All,

Travelling on 777-300 in Dec SQ211 SIN to SYD. Have chosen 44H&K as there are two of us travelling and seats are 2-3-2 in that row.

Does anyone know of these seats have full or limited recline?

Thanks!

RL

Comment

Working...
                                X