Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SPL
    replied
    9V-SKB is out on air-test as SQ8898 currently.

Leave a comment:

• SQfanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by SporeAir View Post
    Any idea to where?
    LHR?
    LHR is a good guess but my guess would also be NRT. It seems to be quite similar to the time we had 77WN delivered back in 2013.

Leave a comment:

• SporeAir
    replied
    Originally posted by Sweet Suites View Post
    SKV is slated to be arriving late January, and starting service in early February.
    Any idea to where?
    LHR?

Leave a comment:

• Sweet Suites
    replied
    Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
    Anyway when is SKV expected to arrive?
    SKV is slated to be arriving late January, and starting service in early February.

Leave a comment:

• 9V-SPL
    replied
    9V-SKB is currently pinging on FR24. Probably in all-white I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• SQfanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by vade View Post
    thanks guys. in that case, anyone knows what's the next likely route for the new a380?
    Depending on when the A380's continue to come, I'm still banking on NRT as well, though ExpertFlyer does not convey anything about 6 suites at the moment.

Anyway when is SKV expected to arrive?

Leave a comment:

• SQfanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    I would say 0%. I would go as far to say that once NYC non-stop starts, that route would go 77WR
    I thought of it that way as well; I still believe that when NYC does get the nonstop 359ULR, then 26/25 may go 77WR.

Leave a comment:

• FlyBoy
    replied
    thanks guys. in that case, anyone knows what's the next likely route for the new a380?
    SIN to LHR

Leave a comment:

• vade
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dobbo
    replied
    Slightly ambivalent in that there is no direct quote on either the route or the aircraft.

Leave a comment:

• Jumbojet Lover
    replied
    Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    I would say 0%. I would go as far to say that once NYC non-stop starts, that route would go 77WR
    According to The Points Guy, SIN-FRA-JFK will remain A380 (https://thepointsguy.com/2017/12/sin...rankfurt-a380/). However, in the article, VP Mak Swee Wah said that SQ is committed to offering FRA-JFK but he did not mention the aircraft. Thus it is highly plausible that The Points Guy misread that as a commitment to offering the A380 on the route.

Leave a comment:

• SQ228
    replied
    Anyone knows what are the chances of SQ25/SQ26 getting the new A380 by May next year?
    Yeah, I agree with 9V-JKL that you have no chance. That route requires 3 A380s for the long turnaround. Give up any slight hope that it could happen. Sorry!

Leave a comment:

• 9V-JKL
    replied
    Anyone knows what are the chances of SQ25/SQ26 getting the new A380 by May next year?

Leave a comment:

• vade
    replied

Leave a comment:

• banx007
    replied
    Originally posted by hviswanathan View Post
    Awesome banx007.Our speculation killer who can quash fleet banter and speculation with real world facts . Wishing Happy holidays to you and all SQ followers
    9V-SKD is now in for ‘C’ Check and also to be deleased after that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X