X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ228
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ957 View Post
    The next raft of flights to be operated by the new A380s (ZRH and PVG) are still over a month away (both commence daily services on August 2nd). Perhaps 9V-SKY will be used before then as a spare.
    Yes, I thought they might have rotated it with SKU-W.

In terms of seats, SKY can easily accommodate all the Y & PEY passengers on either original configuration, as well as all J from SKF-K and all but eight from SKL-T. The capacity issue would definitely be Suites, as well as the general annoyance of reassigning all the seat numbers.

Leave a comment:

• 9V-SPL
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ380 View Post
    Have checked, and SQ8898 / 9V-SKD did not appear on FR24 nor is there any indication of it having departed at 0800hrs Singapore time. Has this been re-scheduled?
    SQ8898 is LIVE on FR24 right now overflying the Caspian Sea as I type this. Perhaps you checked at a time when the aircraft was out of coverage area. It departed SIN just after 0830 LT from RWY20C.

In fact, I caught a picture of it rolling down the runway this morning from T2.

Leave a comment:

• SQ380
    replied
    Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
    9V-SKD is scheduled to depart for Tarbes–Lourdes–Pyrénées Airport (LDE) today at 0800 LT as SQ8898.
    Have checked, and SQ8898 / 9V-SKD did not appear on FR24 nor is there any indication of it having departed at 0800hrs Singapore time. Has this been re-scheduled?

Leave a comment:

• SQ957
    replied
    Originally posted by sbs2716g View Post
    Actually there was plan to run the new A380 three time per week from July for ZRH. Not sure whether the plan is being on hold or not.
    I reckoned so too until I checked MainlyMiles: https://mainlymiles.com/2017j-tracker/

Leave a comment:

• sbs2716g
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ957 View Post
    The next raft of flights to be operated by the new A380s (ZRH and PVG) are still over a month away (both commence daily services on August 2nd). Perhaps 9V-SKY will be used before then as a spare.
    Actually there was plan to run the new A380 three time per week from July for ZRH. Not sure whether the plan is being on hold or not.

Leave a comment:

• 9V-SPL
    replied
    9V-SKD is scheduled to depart for Tarbes–Lourdes–Pyrénées Airport (LDE) today at 0800 LT as SQ8898.

Leave a comment:

• SQ957
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ217 View Post
    And 10 days later still hasn't flown a passenger, they don't have any suitable routes for this aircraft to fly due to the new configuration?

Leave a comment:

• SQ217
    replied
    Originally posted by Not You View Post
    9V-SKY has been delivered.
    And 10 days later still hasn't flown a passenger, they don't have any suitable routes for this aircraft to fly due to the new configuration?

Leave a comment:

• SilverKrisSRG
    replied
    SKM is on her way serving CDG SQ336/335, and I have checked EF on Sq335 F class still configured as 12 Suite, wondering why she was absent for a long time?

Leave a comment:

• ell3
    replied
    Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
    9V-SKM is scheduled for SQ308|25JUN (SIN-LHR). 12R/86J/36S/245Y.
    So no refit i see...

Leave a comment:

• 9V-SPL
    replied
    9V-SKM is scheduled for SQ308|25JUN (SIN-LHR). 12R/86J/36S/245Y.

Leave a comment:

• FSJZ
    replied
    I think 9V-SKE has been withdrawn from service. Anyone here can verify?

Leave a comment:

• 9V-JKL
    replied
    Originally posted by flyguy View Post
    Alright then, it would then meant that SKM would not have been refitted with the new interior and seatings, as the refitting of SIA's remaining A380s will be done by Airbus.
    The refit is done in SIN @ SIAEC not TLS

Leave a comment:

• flyguy
    replied
    Alright then, it would then meant that SKM would not have been refitted with the new interior and seatings, as the refitting of SIA's remaining A380s will be done by Airbus.

Leave a comment:

• ell3
    replied
    Originally posted by flyguy View Post
    Anyone knows if SKM was flown to Toulose the past few months where it stayed on for sometime?
    Nope. It’s last movement was on 14 jan.
    something must have been wrong with it to be grounded for so Long.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X