• Show
Clear All

• I wonder what the UD looks like...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      I wonder what the UD looks like...
      It looks like this.
      http://www.airliners.net/photo/Korea...ffbb2f249baf04

The stairs at the aft is removed and is replaced by the crew rest bunk and galley.

Comment

I wonder what the UD looks like...
        UD Floor plan from Boeing

Comment

• Thanks Guys. I wonder if SQ retained Spacebeds on them...

Comment

Thanks Guys. I wonder if SQ retained Spacebeds on them...
            Makes sense for them to retain them IMO

Comment

• Wonder why they put the SQ Cargo logo underneath (just below the nose cone), I can understand it being there on a B744F but not a BCF where the nose doesn't hinge upwards.

Nice pic, thanks for sharing...now just waiting for one of ex -SPM EI-XLK.

Comment

• Cargo getting 744BCF?

Is it true that two 744s converted to freighters, with one due soon reg 9v-sva? if so then super, big top freighter will look so much better plus with the big titles

Comment

• Refer here

Comment

• OOH, WOW http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviatio.../9/1926975.jpg

Comment

• 9V-SPN has been withdrawn from passenger service; is to go to MidAir (USA) as N747NP.

Her last trip in revenue passenger service for SQ was protecting SQ25 ex JFK on 21 May. By pure coincidence, I was a passenger on that flight. The lady looked just fine, inside and out...............

With the withdrawal of 9V-SPE, that leaves SPJ, SPO, SPP, and SPQ to finish out the legacy of 744s on SQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post
                        9V-SPN has been withdrawn from passenger service; is to go to MidAir (USA) as N747NP.

Her last trip in revenue passenger service for SQ was protecting SQ25 ex JFK on 21 May. By pure coincidence, I was a passenger on that flight. The lady looked just fine, inside and out...............

With the withdrawal of 9V-SPE, that leaves SPJ, SPO, SPP, and SPQ to finish out the legacy of 744s on SQ.
                        when will they totally phase out the 744s?

i am booked F late july SQ26, i am assuming that there is close to no chance of an eqpt change?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdDalton View Post
                          when will they totally phase out the 744s?

i am booked F late july SQ26, i am assuming that there is close to no chance of an eqpt change?
                          Correct. If the A380 come in on time, SIN-FRA should get the Whale Jet by end of October.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                            Correct. If the A380 come in on time, SIN-FRA should get the Whale Jet by end of October.
                            All 3 due this year (SKL/SKM/SKN) have to be delivered on time before SINFRA will change, because news that was posted in the other thread states that SINLHR will also be a 388.

Comment

• Originally posted by eriond View Post
                              All 3 due this year (SKL/SKM/SKN) have to be delivered on time before SINFRA will change, because news that was posted in the other thread states that SINLHR will also be a 388.
                              There goes my favourite flight to London.... by 77W

Comment

• What happened to 9V-SPE and 9V-SPN? It looks as if it has been out of action too.

Comment

Working...
                                X