X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SPL
    replied
    Originally posted by zilchster View Post
    SQ 661 CTS-SIN scheduled to depart on 9 December has been badly delayed for more than 24 hours. I think aircraft went tech or something. 9V-SVF.
    Flight has been re-numbered SQ9661. Currently re-timed to arrive in SIN at 2040 tomorrow (11DEC16) on CTS-HKG-SIN routing.

9V-SYJ operating tonight's SQ660 to CTS.

Leave a comment:

• SQ228
    replied
    Originally posted by zilchster View Post
    SQ 661 CTS-SIN scheduled to depart on 9 December has been badly delayed for more than 24 hours. I think aircraft went tech or something. 9V-SVF.
    Maybe it popped a SpaceBed

Leave a comment:

• zilchster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 9V-SPL
    replied
    9V-SKJ is finally on her way back from DXB, returning as SQ8861. Currently estimated to arrive in SIN just past midnight local time.

Leave a comment:

• 9V-SPL
    replied
    The Straits Times has picked up on the story. Seems like 9V-SKJ suffered engine issues.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...o-engine-issue

Meanwhile, it is 9V-SKH to the rescue as SQ8850 to Dubai.

Leave a comment:

• 9V-SPL
    replied
    SQ336|29NOV (SIN-CDG) diverted to DXB. Flight operated by 9V-SKJ.

Leave a comment:

• SQ228
    replied
    Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
    I had a question about LAX and any cerfews.

Like YYZ, does LAX have a cerfew that does not allow planes to land before 5AM and after 1AM? (At least passenger jets). I know my home base is SFO, but SQ8 consistently arrives on time to ICN but departs 30-50 min late for LAX, even in spite of a 2+ hr transit time. I wonder why that is the case? Is it because they simply don't want to land before 5AM if there's a cerfew? Don't answer Daylight Savings because I know but could there be another reason?

Anecdotally, CX was in this situation when it used to have a 2AM YYZ flight which at the end did not work out as its departure got delayed due to YYZ cerfew for landing.
    I think you mean curfew.

Leave a comment:

• 9V-JKL
    replied
    The only 1 I know is that all flights bet 0000-0630 has to be over water.

Leave a comment:

• SQfanatic
    replied
    I had a question about LAX and any curfews.

Like YYZ, does LAX have a curfew that does not allow planes to land before 5AM and after 1AM? (At least passenger jets). I know my home base is SFO, but SQ8 consistently arrives on time to ICN but departs 30-50 min late for LAX, even in spite of a 2+ hr transit time. I wonder why that is the case? Is it because they simply don't want to land before 5AM if there's a curfew? Don't answer Daylight Savings because I know but could there be another reason?

Anecdotally, CX was in this situation when it used to have a 2AM YYZ flight which at the end did not work out as its departure got delayed due to YYZ curfew for landing.
    Last edited by SQfanatic; 28 November 2016, 04:40 AM. Reason: Fixed mispelled word, thanks SQ228

Leave a comment:

• 9V-SPL
    replied
    SQ338 (9V-SMB) to Düsseldorf in a holding pattern just after departure from RWY02C.

UPDATE: Whatever the issue was, seems to be resolved. Aircraft is climbing and back on track.
    Last edited by 9V-SPL; 18 November 2016, 01:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 9V-SPL
    replied
    SQ930|11NOV is returning to SIN for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• FN-GM
    replied
    Does that mean there was 3 x SQ 77W on the ground at Manchester at the same time?

Leave a comment:

• 9V-SPL
    replied
    9V-SWI is currently en-route to SIN as SQ9051 (SIA51D).

I wonder if it is coming in with a new door with mismatched paint or something?

Leave a comment:

• FlyingDobber
    replied
    Wasn't there a thread a few days ago about how MAN would cope with 2 SQ flights at the same time?!? Clearly not...Perhaps OCS do maintenance too?

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Indeed. Clunked by an OCS truck apparently....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X