Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many op-ups have you gotten? report them here! Share your joy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twice in my life on SQ /(one flight was with LH codeshare on LH metal).
    First time 1996 - SQ BNE - SIN, 747 Y to J whole family of 4 upgraded.
    There was about 15 family members on this flight all on the way to India for a marriage..Our family got to the desk and found out the plane was waaaay overbooked in Y. Probably due to the family members good status with the airline 9 / 13 was op-upped. Got to sit in the cockpit last few hours of the flight and landing..

Last one was LH C to LH F !!!!!!! SIN - FRA
    as some of you know, got to the gate late since was going over future flights with the SQ angels at the SKL and realised i was cutting it very close. They tried to organize a buggy and found one but no driver lol. So off im running to a very far gate on E and i stop at the transfer desk and ask the guy to phone ahead to inform them that im on the way. He first lets me know they cant find me already checked in (BNE had issued BP) and i spelled it out for him and he still couldnt. Finally got the Passport out and the PPS card and BP and he all he mentioned on the phone was "PPS la". He then proceeded to inform me that they were waiting for me and i should haul some as*. Ran to the gate and got a LH BP on the red colour scheme and seat 80 something (ended up getting CGK's fav seat in F on LH) and only checked this in the areobridge. Walking on to the plane i thouhg they had put me into economy however was promptly directed upstairs. Exicting stuff apart from asking to sub my XL pj;s on my seat to L due to someones preference of the larger ones because as i was told very loudly i was upgraded - i have no problem with swapping you just dont need to feel like an upgradded passenger. Apart from all that great experience, great time in the FCT but pity a rubber duck didnt find its way in my bag hehe...

Comment

Congratulations to someone who got an op-up to 14A on 77W! It should be a blast!

Comment

a grand total of 0. i've had a couple on some other airlines. congrats to the recent recipient of the 14A op-up.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          It should be a blast!
          a blast indeed.

Comment

Let me blast off and work out who it is ?

Comment

congrats blast off... hope we get a detailed report about your SQ christmas gift.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                congrats blast off... hope we get a detailed report about your SQ christmas gift.
                He's promised some foot shots

Comment

Nil on SQ.

But 4 on CX/KA in the past 12 mths
                  AKL-HKG (Dec 06)
                  DPS-HKG (Jun 07)
                  CSX-HKG (Oct 07)
                  HKG-SUB (Dec 07)

Comment

blast-off, congrats!! I just flew with the same flight 3 days ago and you are very lucky indeed. Almost booked the new J as there's almost no availability on Y, but my travel agent is kind enough to let me save some money.

Hope to catch up with you in SUB very very soon.

Comment

Hope to post something about SQ218 later... and I will try to include more detail....

Singaporu_kooku Yeah, hope to see you....28th afternoon....
                      Last edited by blast-off; 27 December 2007, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Congrats blast-off.
                        Looking forward to the TR.
                        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

One more top up today...an early New Year Day present for my CGK-HKG flight on CX which was overbooked. They bumped a few ppl to J. Too bad, the aircraft was 777-200 with the old recliner seat and not the NRBC which I have yet to experience

Comment

Congrats mate!

I've yet to try the NRBC seat but everyone seems to think it's terrible. Having said that it sure beats ANY seat in whY though.
                            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

None on SQ. Two on UA from C to F.

September 2003 HKG-NRT
                              November 2007 HKG-SIN

Comment

Got another op-up on an award ticket for SIN - CGK on A345 on Dec. 7. So, that makes it 4 op-ups so far all with SQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X