Not mentioned in Press Release....

AMS 77W replaces 772
    BLR 772 no F
    CMB 772 no F

eff 01JUL12
    Airline Route | twitter

Comment

Evening all,

Adelaide new flights have been released and loaded. Adelaide will see 10 A333 services per week.

SQ277 dep SIN 0730 Arr ADL 1550
      SQ276 Dep ADL 1705 Arr SIN 2300
      (Days of operation: Monday, Thursday and Saturday)

Daily flight will remain as:

SQ279 Dep SIN 2350 Arr ADL 0810+1
      SQ278 Dep ADL 1140 Arr SIN 1735

Comment

Originally posted by jimyvr View Post

AMS 77W replaces 772
        BLR 772 no F
        CMB 772 no F

eff 01JUL12
        Thanks very much, jimyvr! Very useful and helpful (by the way, there's a thank-you in my TR also for your assistance in helping me land the LH A388 F flight, hope I can at least buy you a drink/dinner sometime)!

Was thinking of paying AMS another visit...

Comment

AMS 77W replaces 772

eff 01JUL12
          Finally, F again to AMS

But one less europe saver destination

Comment

AMS 77W replaces 772
            BLR 772 no F
            CMB 772 no F

eff 01JUL12
            Love the news about AMS- one of my two favourite airport European airports to arrive in (ZRH being the other).

I always wondered how long it would take to go 77W- seemed to be an oddity among daily services to Europe. Having said that, I still think the 772ER is a pleasant aircraft to fly in, but doesn't compare to 77W!

Comment

Hey JIMYVR can you tell me when 772 will be replaced by 77W to AMS ?
              One month ago I booked business saver award AMS-SIN for flight end april 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by SKYBIRD View Post
                Hey JIMYVR can you tell me when 772 will be replaced by 77W to AMS ?
                One month ago I booked business saver award AMS-SIN for flight end april 2012.
                eff 01JUL12. (I actually did mention the effective date if you read it carefully)
                Airline Route | twitter

Comment

AMS 77W replaces 772
                  eff 01JUL12
                  This had been rumoured for a while but then seemed to go quiet.

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                  Finally, F again to AMS

But one less europe saver destination
                  Not so. It will still be available as a Saver destination, just not to KF members.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of Saver awards available in Raffles to LHR, MAN/MUC, ZRH, CDG, FRA along with ICN, SFO NRT, LAX & EWR. The only problem is SQ are disgracefully banning their very own KF members from booking them while many other *A FFP members such as BD, LH etc are having an absolute ball with access to them.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    The only problem is SQ are disgracefully banning their very own KF members from booking them while many other *A FFP members such as BD, LH etc are having an absolute ball with access to them.
                    What's your problem? Don't let SQ outsmarten you... Be a big boy!

It is public knowledge here that Business Savers are available for other FFP and you can lay your hands on plenty of miles without flying them. SQ not allowing their own members to redeem ensures a very decent availability. Win-win for the people who are in the know.

Comment

I guess SIN-TPE-JFK-TPE-SIN is just a rumor.

Comment

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of Saver awards available in Raffles to LHR, MAN/MUC, ZRH, CDG, FRA along with ICN, SFO NRT, LAX & EWR. The only problem is SQ are disgracefully banning their very own KF members from booking them while many other *A FFP members such as BD, LH etc are having an absolute ball with access to them.
                        I have yet to find any SQ availability on BD till date, in these cases would searching months in advance or days in advance be better to get those seats?

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
                          I guess SIN-TPE-JFK-TPE-SIN is just a rumor.
                          Blame the person whoever started that rumor (s).
                          Airline Route | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by E-Aviation View Post
                            I have yet to find any SQ availability on BD till date, in these cases would searching months in advance or days in advance be better to get those seats?
                            Huh? There is plenty of availability even on short notice. I got ZRH-SIN-HKG all new Business one week out. BD was able to offer me SIN-LHR, SIN-MUC. I have booked in the past SIN-NRT, SIN-EWR and SIN-LAX. All new Business.

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                              What's your problem? Don't let SQ outsmarten you... Be a big boy!

It is public knowledge here that Business Savers are available for other FFP and you can lay your hands on plenty of miles without flying them. SQ not allowing their own members to redeem ensures a very decent availability. Win-win for the people who are in the know.
                              Err, you would appear to have missed the .. ... from the end of the first line. As someone who earns north of 300K status miles a year in DC, I am more than happy with the current arrangements.

It's the poor sods who loyally use KF as their primary FFP who I feel for, as they are currently being royally shafted by SQ.

Originally posted by E-Aviation View Post
                              You must be doing something badly wrong or are extremely unlucky then.

Comment

It's the poor sods who loyally use KF as their primary FFP who I feel for, as they are currently being royally shafted by SQ.
                                Sadly, yours truly is a victim, hence my post above.

Thus, my new year's resolution will be to quit KF (finally)

Comment

Working...
                                X