Summer 2012 schedule changes out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    It's the poor sods who loyally use KF as their primary FFP who I feel for, as they are currently being royally shafted by SQ.
    Everything in life is a choice. I have still bought over a million KF miles in 2011 and placed my bets on saver awards to Frankfurt... All Suites now. Love SQ!

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
      Everything in life is a choice. I have still bought over a million KF miles in 2011 and placed my bets on saver awards to Frankfurt... All Suites now. Love SQ!
      Absolutely, and I have also been continuing to use my KF account in the last year or so to enable final opportunities to redeem in F on the 744 (give me that over the 380 any day ) before it goes, something that is not available to DC members. However, the 744's are about to leave and thus those redemption opportunities will soon no longer be available.

But DC members now have access to saver awards on the 77W and 380 in J, something still denied KF members, hence my belief they (myself included, as a KF member and TPP) are being royally shafted.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

But DC members now have access to saver awards on the 77W and 380 in J, something still denied KF members, hence my belief they (myself included, as a KF member and TPP) are being royally shafted.
        +1

Comment

What would be your next move when DC is gone?

Comment

SQ231 - Slight Change in timing

I just checked my booking online at SQ website. For my flight in June 2012, SQ231 (SIN-SYD) will be departing at 0035 instead of 0045?

I also found out that Saver award in J for SQ231 can be waitlisted while SQ221 remains Not Available. SQ222 and SQ232 remains unavailable.

Possible glitch in the system or some changes are in the cards esp when Scoot could be serving the SYD route around that time?

Comment

Originally posted by eriond View Post
              What would be your next move when DC is gone?
              I can't think that far ahead at the moment as I have all the saver awards on the 77W and A380 to use up first.

Comment

Working...
              X