Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• In preparation for this event, we will be carrying out a series of rehearsals in February and March 2012 on selected flights to fine tune the customer handling process at the airports. A list of selected flights can be found here.

Check-in services for these flights will only be available at the airport of departure and counters will open 3 hours in advance of the scheduled time of departure. Customers are requested to carry a copy of your electronic ticket for check-in at the airport counters. Kindly note that Internet, SMS and mobile check-in services will not be available.
      Rehearsals... We've already been the volunteered alpha-testers for 9 months.

Comment

• Sending feedback to KF...

Having followed this thread now since its inception, SQ's IT devil has stayed far away from me. He sent some minor gremlins like not being able to choose seats, but nothing major. He is getting sneaky though with a recent flight and credit of mileage and PPS value.

Flight was on 31 Jan, and showed up a few days later with credited PPS value on the KF portion of the website and a reference to miles being credited to LH. Fast forward a few days, the miles have not yet arrived at LH, and now the KF statement is showing an adjustment for wrongly credited PPS value. So, no miles in LH and no PPS value in KF.
        Here is me thinking, this should be easy to fix with an e-mail to KF via the form on the website. The form is almost complete, only the flight date remains to be filled in. It is now February, so change that to January. However, the date pull down remains stuck on 29 days only...perfect for February, not much use for a flight on 31 January. The calendar pop up is just as set for Feb and does not allow date selections outside the current month.

So, I now either wait for a month that has 31 days again ...or e-mail them directly. Does feedback@krisflyer.com.sg still get monitored?
        /Desert Traveller

Comment

• Cathay updated their site over the weekend, shutting down totally for two days and trying a new booking today, well, it simply works. I didn't like the pricing it spewed out but that's another matter

Comment

• Lots of flights being tested flying mostly on weekends. Wonder why

Comment

• Looks like I won't be booking (or at least trying) via SQ.com anytime soon. God knows what's going to happen during those "REHEARSALS"

Comment

• Customers are requested to carry a copy of your electronic ticket for check-in at the airport counters.
                ... in anticipation of us having no record whatsoever of your reservation, who you are, or where you're going...

Comment

• There's actually no reference here to fixing their website. Anyone thinking that they are disguising their fixing of website problems with the ruse of upgrading ticketing and reservations?

Comment

• You are correct SQDoubter, there is no mention of an upgrade to their website and I highly doubt that this front end will be affect by any of their so called ticketing and reservation upgrades.

Comment

• I suspect this upgrade is for Kriscom, and has nothing to do with the website. The press release does not mention the website anywhere...

Comment

• It's simply not possible to cancel reservations made on SQ.com. How is it possible to run a publicly-listed company in this utterly incompetent manner??

Comment

• I am trying to check a flight right now (not logged in to KF). When I refreshed the website, I was magically logged in to a stranger's KF account. I closed my browser and it happened again (different account).

When I logged in to my own KF account, I could not see my current booking. Instead, I saw another person's redemption booking.

Singapore Airlines really needs to get its act together. Up till now, I had no major problems with the website at all (except for the occasional seat selection problem).

Comment

• How have they not been pulled up on privacy breaches? Astounding.

Comment

• So to rehearse they're forcing their paying customers to go back 15 years to a world where the only option was to arrive at the airport a million hours before departure to check in?!

Comment

• Website is still unable to proceed with confirming wait listed flight which has become available. "Internal Server Error"

Comment

Working...
                                X