The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Things are bad when it's better and easier to book on the website of your leisure/subsidiary airline instead of one that likes to be known as one of the world's best. Farcical.
    You actually got in?

Comment

• So its been a while... ok a long time since I have booked an SQ flight... (and my *G also flew out the window)... anyway... yesterday was the first time I have booked on the all new website... what a frickin debarkle it is!

I log in with my KF account.. then I go to select and book a flight... now I'm now no longer logged in.. so now i need to re-select all my flights and re-enter KF.

Talk about going around in circles... trying to pay for a booking.. don't click seat selection - it hangs - don't click the other button what ever it was - it hangs... what an embarrassment.

Comment

• Was attempting to change a redemption booking from TPE to another flight on the same day and this error came up:

We apologise that we are unable to check you in as you have not cleared Australian Advance Passenger Processing. Please proceed to check-in at the airport.
        So TPE is in Australia. I learn something new today

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          So TPE is in Australia. I learn something new today
          You didn't know? KUL is in Australia too!

Comment

• Can someone possibly explain to me why, upon visiting the SQ homepage on my iPad - which only my wife and I have ever used - while on the wireless broadband at a Hyatt hotel, somebody ELSE'S Krisflyer number appeared "memorized" in the login box???

Comment

• Are some basic commercial principles of reservation management collapsing here?

Ticketed class = J

Reservation status = Y confirmed, J wait listed

Development = J waitlist clears

FORMER correct process = system auto-cancels Y, someone calls pax, = happy pax

CURRENT imbecilic process = system auto-cancels BOTH, no call to pax = furious paxwith no seat!

What ARE you doing, you MORONS?????????

Comment

• We booked a flight on Singapore Airlines a few months ago for January and have been having problems selecting our seats ever since. Can anyone confirm if it's possible for us to select our exact seats by either telephoning the customer services department or by visiting their London office in person?

Comment

• Yes, you can call your local SQ office to book.

Comment

I hadn't even looked at the website for a month or so until yesterday but figured they should surely have this thing 'fixed' by now.
                    Exactly what we've been saying about VX. SIX WEEKS and counting and we still cannot book tickets, redeem points, or make any changes. Their CEO and I have been writing e-mails back and forth, but his responses have consisted of mere excuses. RETARDED!
                    HUGE AL

Comment

• Ok that did it! Tried to get in and book a flight Syd to London economy for March on the great Sale II they just advertised! SURPRISE SURPRISE - I CAN'T GET IN AND 'PLAN AND BOOK!'

So what did I do? The same as any other logical person would who can't log in to a website. Give up and bring his business elsewhere. So much for the expensive waasted press ads! The Sydney marketing Dept must be livid!

VIRGIN has now got $2,050 out of me and not SQ!

SQ WAKE UP! YOU ARE LOSING CUSTOMERS!!!

READ THIS - YOUR WEBSITE DOSENT WORK!
                      SACK THE IDIOTS WHO ARE DOING THIS!

Geez I am mad as hell!

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                        Exactly what we've been saying about VX. SIX WEEKS and counting and we still cannot book tickets, redeem points, or make any changes.
                        Six weeks, this has been going on for over SIX MONTHS. And as this is the airline who like to consider themselves the world's best, it's a joke.

Comment

Six weeks, this has been going on for over SIX MONTHS. And as this is the airline who like to consider themselves the world's best, it's a joke.
                          And, a website that even other airlines talk about

Comment

• Logged in to KF, and everything is in Chinese characters!

Comment

• Vous êtes une bande de crétins!

Comment

• In the ADVANCE PASSENGER INFORMATION of my booking, my birthday shows now 14 May where it should be 12 May and the birthday year is showing YYYY.
                                The expiry date of my passport has also been shifted from 9 to 11 March and here the year is also showing YYYY
                                My gender has disappared, email-adress and phone number have also disappeared.
                                When I try to correct all this, I got this message:

"The KrisFlyer membership number entered for one of the passengers is not valid. Please enter the correct KrisFlyer membership number."

Strange because my membership number is displayed correctly and the field can not be changed !

In the 6 month of this new webdesign, I had to contact KrisFlyer 2 times because my name in my Krisflyer profile was misspelled. They corrected it but after some weeks, it was misspelled again.

I give up... I don't contact them anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X