The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KC* View Post
    Yup. That's what I get too. Somehow SQ thinks that is English.
    SQ customers are all highly educated and multilingual

Save yourselves the frustration and use the phone. That's what I've been doing
    Last edited by 9V-SIA; 23 June 2011, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethor View Post
      On one of my bookings apparently my partner & I are sharing a seat.
      Last year, they put me in a bassinet .... but that was before the new website. A phone call, some laughter and matter sorted out. I should have saved a screenshot.

Originally posted by globetrekker84
      Baggage allowance per customer: Cabin baggage Dos piezas, 7 kg por pieza
      Originally posted by 9V-SIA
      SQ customers are all highly educated and multilingual
      Roughly translated, that must mean, "Cabin baggage exchanged for pizza, at 7kg per pizza" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mst View Post
        Did you book online or by calling SIA? They told me offline booking made on the phone are not entitled to access to online seat selection. And I'm getting the same thing "...please try again later or call...".
        online, on the old site. i could select seats on the old site as well and now on the new site it just says it cannot be processed...

Comment

• post deleted
          Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• I am very surprised that some people here seems to have access to their bookings.

Since new website is online, I have tried almost every day to retrieve my bookings !
            Sometimes they appear but viewing and managing them has not been possible up until now.

To retrieve/view/manage my bookings I tried everything:
            logged in with KF, not logged in with KF, tried with PNR and all possible combinations in name writing, tried with ticketnumber etc.
            Up until now I did not manage once to get the details of my bookings !

Luckely I have copy on paper of my booking, but still I want to check regulary my bookings because in the past once a segment disappeared from one of my bookings !

I also contacted KF by email because the spelling of my name changed on the website.
            They corrected the spelling but 1 week later, my name was again mispelled !

The most frustrating about the new website is that SIA does not communicate about all these problems.

I also tried to check my booking via Galileo's viewtrip and Amadeus checkmytrip.
            Nothing there either, altough I don't know if they would show there if you made your booking via SIA online.

Comment

• I have access to some of my bookings all of the time, none of my bookings some of the time and all of my bookings none of the time.

Comment

• A friend tried to checkin for a flight, and on that screen it said that your waitlisted flight has been confirmed. We couldn't accept the waitlisted flight, so we called up SQ and realized that it was once again a website error. Sigh....

Comment

• The phone recording still says "teething problems with the website.."

Honestly , what self-respecting airline actually say that and leave that remark on the phone now for what, 6 weeks?

Comment

• I tried to internet check in again, and it refused to accept my check in. what is the point of an internet check in if you actually cannot do it over the internet ?

Comment

• I'm trying to check my statement online, and i got 500 server error. fantastic !!

Comment

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
                        I tried to internet check in again, and it refused to accept my check in. what is the point of an internet check in if you actually cannot do it over the internet ?
                        Especially when they tell you "If you can't select seats online, just do that while using our internet check in"

Comment

• I redeemed some miles on a flight to BNE. I went to my flight to purchase an exit row seat but they are all grayed out. Its that an error or something?

Thanks

Comment

• such a vile website!

Comment

• Okay, now this is going to a larger audience:

http://www.businessinsider.com/singa...boo-boo-2011-6

full article here:

http://www.economywatch.com/in-the-n...-you.17-06.htm
                              blog

Comment

• And this...

http://sbr.com.sg/aviation/exclusive...99-new-website
                                blog

Comment

Working...
                                X