The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted
    Last edited by Megatop; 17 November 2011, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• What happened to Mr Salman Ali? Was it similar to what people have experienced here?

Comment

• Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
        Oh this website is silly...checked my mom's itinerary just now and found this:

SQ967
        Departs
        Jakarta (CGK)
        Sat, 23 Jul 2011, 20:55

Arrives
        Singapore (SIN)
        Sat, 23 Jul 2011, 23:30

Number of stops: 1

SQ12
        Departs
        Singapore (SIN)
        Sun, 24 Jul 2011, 09:25

Arrives
        Los Angeles (LAX)
        Sun, 24 Jul 2011, 13:30

Non-stop

Uh...since when did 967 make an intermediate stop and 12 go non-stop?

(facepalm)

Good one But on the bright side at least you were able to pull up the itinerary. That is something I haven't been able to do for weeks now as supposedly my last name is wrong (it is really hard to remember how to spell ones own name, and yes it is spelled correctly in the reservation)

Comment

• Originally posted by demue View Post
          Good one But on the bright side at least you were able to pull up the itinerary. That is something I haven't been able to do for weeks now as supposedly my last name is wrong (it is really hard to remember how to spell ones own name, and yes it is spelled correctly in the reservation)
          Don't worry. I spoke TOO SOON. I just upgraded my SIN-SGN flight using my United miles and I got....

"PNR is cancelled. Itinerary is not available."

Comment

• well well ... below error was the first thing I saw when i logged in using my KF credentials and I did not even clicked on anything!

Thereafter when i clicked on "See all current bookings" - i was asked to log in again using my KF credentials even though I had successfully log in prior, if not I won't be able to see the below page right.. duh?

SQ ... FAIL ...

http://i55.tinypic.com/2nakad3.jpg

Comment

• Trying to do online check in for my flight this Thursday.
              However, system cannot find my booking and I have to key in the ticket number and my last name manually to receive my booking.
              After booking is retrieved by the system, I found all my personal information saved in the old website gone. I have to key in all my personal information, including KF number, in order to check-in..
              Give up.. will do check in in airport in Thursday..

Comment

• Got another good one:

Baggage allowance per customer: Cabin baggage Dos piezas, 7 kg por pieza

...SIN-SGN flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbflyer View Post
                  Trying to do online check in for my flight this Thursday.
                  However, system cannot find my booking and I have to key in the ticket number and my last name manually to receive my booking.
                  After booking is retrieved by the system, I found all my personal information saved in the old website gone. I have to key in all my personal information, including KF number, in order to check-in..
                  Give up.. will do check in in airport in Thursday..
                  don't bother to update your info there. i did and when i checked in on tpe airport, they do not even my tg ff number
                  visit my blog

Comment

• Just tried to purchase a flight with miles and got

Sorry, we are unable to process your request, please try again later or contact your local Singapore Airlines office.
                    ggrrrr i hope the seat isnt gone by morning!

Comment

• Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                      Got another good one:

Baggage allowance per customer: Cabin baggage Dos piezas, 7 kg por pieza

...SIN-SGN flight.
                      Yup. That's what I get too. Somehow SQ thinks that is English.

Comment

• I nominate this thread for the new "Comedy Thread"

Comment

• On one of my bookings apparently my partner & I are sharing a seat.

Comment

• My share of comedy:

I redeemed a flight for my mum on 13 June using KF and on 9 June I wanted to cancel the redemption booking as it was still on waitlist. The message I got was "Unable to cancel. Partial ticket has been used!!!"

This is the greatest joke ever...haha...I hope SQ is reading this

Comment

• On one of my bookings apparently my partner & I are sharing a seat.
                              Sounds like they have been getting ideas from RyanAir

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethor View Post
                                On one of my bookings apparently my partner & I are sharing a seat.
                                Lap spouse?

Comment

Working...
                                X