No announcement yet.

The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just tried booking a flight to FUK end June.

Process hangs when the time comes to pay for the ticket.

Cannot select seat either.

All my existing bookings cannot be changed online.

Cannot retrieve my nominee for redemption booking ( but check my KF account nominees all there )

If someone doesn't lose their job over this, there is no hope for SQ.
    Last edited by 9V-SIA; 29 May 2011, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• At least some people here have got to the payment page. I got stuck at the flight selection page.

Comment

• the new website is lame! the fonts are disgusting enough to put me off at first look, and when i tried to do a booking, it keeps getting hanged!

Comment

• wtf ~ my flight to hkg on SQ 861 was cancelled and they did not even bother to call or email me about this! How do i know this? I went to check my previous booking just to be sure that its still there.. Luckily I am not travelling tmw else I'm gonna be in limbo!!

arghs.. this is really bad service from them!

edit: this is strange.. when i search for flights - SQ 861 return on 9 Aug is still there!?!?

Ok now i am confused.. should i even trust the website?

Comment

• charvy,

If you haven't already done so, do yourself a favour and call the call centre and find out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
              charvy,

If you haven't already done so, do yourself a favour and call the call centre and find out...
              Yeap i did. I just got off the KF hotline.. guy was helpful - said it was becos the flight was re-timed and not cancelled (which was reflected on the website).. mind you, cancellation and flight re-time have different meanings. Anyway i went ahead to re-confirm my flight.

My feedback to him was that they should at least call or email the changes rather than surprise us with these hidden changes.. or maybe i am not vvip enough.
              Last edited by charvy; 29 May 2011, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• I guess I got lucky. Make that doubly lucky. I managed to make 2 redemption bookings just a while ago. Slow et al, but managed to get it to work. Only issue now is that I can't select my seat!

But thats a small problem.
                Life's A Bitch,
                Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

• Originally posted by charvy View Post
                  Yeap i did. I just got off the KF hotline.. guy was helpful - said it was becos the flight was re-timed and not cancelled (which was reflected on the website).. mind you, cancellation and flight re-time have different meanings. Anyway i went ahead to re-confirm my flight.

My feedback to him was that they should at least call or email the changes rather than surprise us with these hidden changes.. or maybe i am not vvip enough.
                  I guess the flight is re-timed due to 9 Aug is Singapore's National Day where there will be a parade including fly past around 7pm plus, affecting SQ 861 arrival, thus the flight had to be re-timed.

Comment

• Make that lucky x 3. I managed to make my 3rd redemption booking today. But seat selection is still a major chore. Somehow I'm not able to select the Bassinet Seats, and when I called in earlier, they told it its open for selection.

Oh well, like what the guy told me, just another glitch.
                    Life's A Bitch,
                    Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

• Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
                      I guess the flight is re-timed due to 9 Aug is Singapore's National Day where there will be a parade including fly past around 7pm plus, affecting SQ 861 arrival, thus the flight had to be re-timed.
                      oh yeah.. it didn't crossed my mind that the arrival time coincides with the fly past.

In any case.. cancellation and re-timed are 2 different things and it didn't help that on the website under my booking, it states that SQ 861 has been cancelled hence i went into a panic attack.

Comment

• Gosh, what happened here?! I was just checking rates from KUL to MLE and was shocked to be greeted by such unpleasant website! Everything is everywhere

Made worst when I put in flight details, hit Search and then got redirect to another page with the details gone! Shocking!

Comment

• I had the confirmation for seat 14A for several days now for my MNL flight tomorrow. I just checked in a couple of minutes ago and my seat had been changed to 11A and 14A was no longer available. A glitch in the system?
                          Last edited by UMD; 30 May 2011, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• it looks like a blog site than anything else. Pictures are of horrible quality, looks like it has either been screenshot or scanned. I.E the picture of the SQ girl in the new ad looks cheap.

Comment

• I'll add in my update here. After writing a nastygram to the service center providing feedback, I did get a call back asking me if they could make the reservation for me over the phone. After providing the person with all of the information, he informed me that they would tack on a US$25 service fee for making the booking over the phone.

I am appalled.

Comment

• Unable to check in, nor retrieve bookings.

Comment

Working...
                                X