Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
    They really should go back to the old site ASAP
    I know nish about IT and websites but if it was possible I think they should do that as a temporary measure if they can.

Comment

• Having to enter more and more details about the booking like departure city etc. is BLOODY FRUSTRATING. This is getting tiring/old/boring pretty fast let me tell you.

It's almost like a 'push' to book the route online, or else if you don't, you're gonna have to re-enter it every single time to retrieve your past bookings. Hate hate hate this. It's for sure going to cost SQ a few bookings from me if they persist with forcing non-website reservations to head down this path (or even bookings made over the phone, or 'touched' by the call centres in some way).

Not happy jan.

Comment

• I wonder if the ex-CEO is shaking his head now..

Comment

• Finally managed to modify one booking.

As previously had been tried before, the paxs' names got changed at the verification page (many steps and many clicks after the start of the process). So I clicked backward one step, and then forward. Voila, miraculously the paxs names were corrected now. So I proceeded to select seats and then clicked confirm but eh, an error message was thrown at me.

Frustrated, I logged out.
          And then re-logged in to restart the whole process again.

Then I discovered that the booking had been modified.

I don't trust the site. So I logged out and re-logged in one more time to double check.
          Now the booking could not be retrieved. A message was thrown at me to contact call centre.

So I logged out, and re-logged in again. And this would have been the last time - already very exhausted. This time, the booking was ok and it was at the new dates. So I quickly printed the itinerary for record - just in case it becomes uncontrollably unpredictable again.

Phew - what a total disaster this website is.
          The previous one was already bad enough for modification of booking with its long process of re-faring, re-verification, and re-issuance. Instead of becoming better, it actually becomes worse. and MUCH worse.

Comment

• Great news for travel agents! yay
            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
              Great news for travel agents! yay
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• New singaporeair.com (May 2011)

I just want to say that, comparing this to Jetstar's website which also revamped recently (maybe 2-mths ago?), the new singaporeair.com website is awwwfull.... it is confusing and the layout is "difficult to navigate"... too many flashing pictures and moving pictures on the website.... making me dizzy. SQ website is so strikingly similiar to JetStar's. But the Jetstar's website is more pleasant on the eyes and easy to navigate and so much more user friendly.

Comment

• post deleted
                  Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:12 AM.

Comment

• What is really disappointing is that we will be stuck with it. I can't see them improving it beyond minor remedial work.

Comment

• Having read thru this thread, I logged in on Monday to see for myself, only to find that there were some details missing on existing bookings (like FF details on one and pax details on another). Took me at least 3 tries to enter the FF missing details but I still have not succeeded in completing all of the missing pax details - like DOB, passport data etc. - on the other.

Today I tried to make a new booking - spent half an hour with various re-tries etc. to get thru flight selection, seat selection to the payment page ... input my Amex card number, verification code, billing address ... up came a notice to say that the verification code needed to be FOUR (4) digits - no problem - enter it again .... same message ... enter number again very carefully ... and observed:
                      THE SYSTEM WILL ONLY LET YOU ENTER THREE (3) DIGITS!!!

Anyone else with that experience? Sent off a feedback email, awaiting response.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevin-sg View Post
                        I just want to say that, comparing this to Jetstar's website which also revamped recently (maybe 2-mths ago?), the new singaporeair.com website is awwwfull.... it is confusing and the layout is "difficult to navigate"... too many flashing pictures and moving pictures on the website.... making me dizzy. SQ website is so strikingly similiar to JetStar's. But the Jetstar's website is more pleasant on the eyes and easy to navigate and so much more user friendly.
                        Totally agree that the above mentioned budget airline website is heaps user friendly than a full fare website. wth?

i seriously do not like the calendar display on the new sq website.. that was the first sore eye when i visited the website on 22nd.

Comment

• So judging by the comments here I take we're all pretty much in Love with the new look SQ site? I don't know, it's hard to tell (England isn't really my first language either)

Comment

• If the company that SQ employed to redesign their website is the one that my department also engaged for a web-based program (which I guessed is the same from some sources), then I am not surprised with the quality of the final output. Our department's program still had lots of bugs to be fixed and is impossible to be rolled out on scheduled! Wonder why SQ did not do a thorough UAT before rolling out the new site.
                            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                              So judging by the comments here I take we're all pretty much in Love with the new look SQ site? I don't know, it's hard to tell (England isn't really my first language either)
                              I't's abosultely wonderful! Booking flights and managing bookings is a breeze!! I've even sent a compliment!

Comment

• eeh, first, sorry for my bad english
                                ussualy i can open 2 sq website on different tab, also different booking, but now at new website, i cant do 2 reservation, so it's hard to compare the fare.
                                also, i notice that all sq's fare now is Flexi ! there is no more Sweet Deals dll, is it just me feel that , or you also feel that there is no Sweet Deals ? thank you.
                                once again, sorry for my bad english

Comment

Working...
                                X