Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
    SOMETIMES!

Man, I thought it would be at least an hour before the peanut gallery jumped on this one.
    I'm not disputing your point, merely throwing in my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
      DFP, your thoughts on LX's F Lounge?
      The LX F lounge is pretty nice. Though I wish it were not organized so much as a corridor. I tend to go to the right side, away from the main section where the food is. There is there a quieter room with view of the tarmac.
      Last EU-US trip however, that section had been closed for the first lady of Cameroon. In the end, she ended up on our flight, sitting right accross the aisle from my companion.
      I have one complaint about that lounge and it is the Internet access which is restricted to 30 minutes free...

Comment

What I really find annoying about the LX F lounge is that the card for WiFi is only valid for 30 minutes. I need 3 cards just to keep up with various versions of Flyertalk. And if they can have Louise on the aeroplane, why not in the lounge. It's just regular Perrier Jouet although you also have the rose version.

As much as I like looking at the new seat, I reallly don't see that much of an improvement on the old. Not that there is anything really wrong with the old. The tv monitor is an improvement but I found the older one adeqaute.

If I get the old F into PVG at Xams I won't be too upset. I'd like to give the new F a go, but it just shows how good the old is if they only need to make incremental improvements. LX is a very good airline and the crew couldn't do enough for me and the boyf going to HKG the other week.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
          I have one complaint about that lounge and it is the Internet access which is restricted to 30 minutes free...
          The terminals are available as long as you want them.

Comment

The new business class of LX looks good. Good thing is that i will try them this year end.
            I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

A very nice report to read DeltaFlyingProf !

Makes me more eager to fly the new LX F product (if only the person I was travelling with could fix her dates )

Comment

Working...
              X