SQ A330 Inaugural Flights SIN-BNE-SIN and Training Flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E-Aviation View Post
    Hi guys, my name is Anmol, just thought I would introduce myself, and although I have confirmed tickets on the outbound leg me actually doing it is uncertain.
    It's still more than two months. Understandably if it's uncertain. Bit please do try...
    Welcome to SQTalk!

Comment

Here I am. Arm twisting everyone for the first flight. Look at the beautiful pictures posted here by SQ333.

Comment

Originally posted by spannersandbolts View Post
        Also if anyone would like to guest us into the lounge at brisbane (as i have been downgraded to KF * Silver.) it would be appreciated.
        I will be at BNE before your flight to SIN, but I am heading to AKL. I have lounge access, but I am not too sure whether I can invite you all.

Comment

Would really like to join this inaurgural, will see how things are as the date get closer.

Unless I win the S$10 Million hong pao draw.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
            Would really like to join this inaurgural, will see how things are as the date get closer.

Unless I win the S$10 Million hong pao draw.
            Hmm award seats are still available.

Comment

Update

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              Someone whom little birds confide in asked me to post this tidbit:

SQ will soon be unveiling new seats for those 'regional' flights that some passengers didn't really really consider regional because of their length and timing. More details will be revealed later, but we do know that the seats will feature:
              • Much more comfortable lounging and dot dot dot positions than what is currently on offer for those routes
              • Much better seat pitch than what European C seat offers (not difficult, that one )
              • Electronic adjustment to the seating/lying position (hmmm, gears and buzzing noises)

(I think you can tell who the birds' confidante is. )
              The new A330 C seats will be revealed in less than two weeks, I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                I will be at BNE before your flight to SIN, but I am heading to AKL. I have lounge access, but I am not too sure whether I can invite you all.

Well thankyou for the offer anyway, maybe nearer the time we can sort something out.

Comment

Originally posted by spannersandbolts View Post
                  Well thankyou for the offer anyway, maybe nearer the time we can sort something out.
                  Sure.. definitely... just look up here for the updates as well as the Lounge Meets thread.
                  BTW when are you passing SIN for BNE? I may be in Changi mid Feb.

Comment

Z Weber Seats Pictures

You can find the publication pictures of the new medium-haul C seats in this link posted by belumosi.
                    Thank you and Welcome to SQTalk! Hope you don't mind I quote your post here.

Originally posted by belumosi View Post
                    Hi, i'm a new member. Some photos:

Bye

Comment

• My dear ws8n and sailaway75,
                      Look at those beautiful pictures of the new seats for A330. Looks so comfy and a good place to rest and have the beauty sleep easily.* I believe it's worth to join us for the inaugural flight SIN-BNE SQ255 30MAR. Comfy seats. Great company all around. And yes, the birthday party! Please rethink and tell us that you will be on that flight!
                      Cheers!

*We promise no spanking occurs during your beauty rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                        Its a shame the inaugural is on a Monday. I canīt make it.
                        My dear Kiwi,
                        A day off on Monday would be worth it for doing the inaugural after looking at this new medium-haul C seat.
                        Please.. please .. please ..

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                          My dear Kiwi,
                          A day off on Monday would be worth it for doing the inaugural after looking at this new medium-haul C seat.
                          Please.. please .. please ..
                          I've already tried but I can't get that day off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                            I've already tried but I can't get that day off.
                            Still another two months to go. Perhaps the boss has changed the heart!
                            And more arm twisting efforts below.

On the other note, I hear it loud and clear, another FRTW virgin is considering to join the party flight SIN-BNE. Well, should we start the party Saturday night in BKK, then the next morning on SQ old F seats to SIN? Late afternoon and early evenings fun in Singapore would be lovely.

I hope the famous SQTalker who appeared in The New York Times would come along and would teach us how to dress chic and well for the occassion when flying down under. After all, priscilla dress is not for everyone.

Comment

• Hey SQ LPP... please do put me (and my partner) down as joining the SQ255 inaugural!

Nostalgia from my first inaugural experience on SQ380 has certainly played a part in our attendance at this event - and, of course, the thought of meeting up with everyone too!

Just spent the last 6 hours doing up two tickets and upgrades using SQ's moronic multi-city/stopover booking system! Luckily, I managed to catch a very helpful CS person at KF call centre and he resolved my issues and dilemmas in the end.

We're currently allocated to 14D & 14F. Wish we could've gotten a window side seat... guess I should've done this earlier

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by kras View Post
                                Hey SQ LPP... please do put me (and my partner) down as joining the SQ255 inaugural!

Nostalgia from my first inaugural experience on SQ380 has certainly played a part in our attendance at this event - and, of course, the thought of meeting up with everyone too!
                                Put both of you in the list. Looking forward to meeting you both!

Originally posted by kras View Post
                                We're currently allocated to 14D & 14F. Wish we could've gotten a window side seat... guess I should've done this earlier
                                Looking at the seat map, there are 12K and 16K window seats unassigned, but 12H and 16H are occupied. Looks like only D and F are the ones open for couples to sit together.

Comment

Working...
                                X