SQ A330 Inaugural Flights SIN-BNE-SIN and Training Flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
    Not exactly on the official inaugural flight but it's the first day the 333 starts revenue svc.

16/2
    SQ958 J 16H
    SQ959 Y 32C
    Post #6 updated ...

Comment

• Additional company seating in 16C for SQ255 SIN-BNE!

Comment

• Originally posted by kras View Post
        We're currently allocated to 14D & 14F. Wish we could've gotten a window side seat... guess I should've done this earlier
        I just checked seat map. Now 12HK are empty.

Comment

• Thanks SQ LPP! I'll check this out for sure...

I may need to update you later with some change of plans (as I have a previous itinerary that I need to get through). You'll be one of the first to know if there are changes!

Comment

• Here is the link to the information about the new A330 C seats that you can find on SQ website.
            The seats pictures that I have seen from other source are definitely enticing me more to be in the first flight!

Comment

• Originally posted by kras View Post
              Thanks SQ LPP! I'll check this out for sure...

I may need to update you later with some change of plans (as I have a previous itinerary that I need to get through). You'll be one of the first to know if there are changes!
              Looks like SQ255 is pretty full at the moment! But 12HK are still available.

SQ () 255 0 SIN 03/30/09 BNE
              Z0 C0 J0 D0 S0 Y0 B0 E0 M0 W0 Q0 N0 H0 V0 T0 L0 K0

Comment

• Peak-A-Boo

All pics are copyrighted. Permission granted to be posted here.

SQ A330 Y class:

The New J seat with some interesting innovations......

J777

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
                  The Y Class on SQ A330... Pics are copy-righted

Very nice! The carpet looks like lapis legit from Bengawan Solo. Most importantly, the seats look roomy. I notice that the D aisle seats have a box underneath it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
                    All pics are copyrighted. Permission granted to be posted here.

The New J seat with some interesting innovations......

J777
                    The seats resemble the F seats on 77W. They looks very comfortable. The design looks very classy... No wonder the first flight on Mar 30 now it's fully booked...
                    Last edited by SQ LPP; 8 February 2009, 02:23 AM. Reason: I have updated the INDEX in post #2

Comment

• It is quite nice that the J shells are quite tall/high, giving more sense of privacy compared to SpaceBeds or NH J.
                      Last edited by StarG; 8 February 2009, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                        Very nice! The carpet looks like lapis legit from Bengawan Solo. Most importantly, the seats look roomy. I notice that the D aisle seats have a box underneath it!
                        I think its the lifevest bag

Comment

• Seems to be colour coded for aisle and non-aisle. Can we put in our profile no orange seats?

Comment

• Looking likely I will be flying back on the the First flight back to Sin. Have to be in KL on 31st.. so might move myself one day ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                              Looks like SQ255 is pretty full at the moment! But 12HK are still available.
                              Damn! Looks like I'm a bit late now... they seem to have been taken already (someone must be reading this!)

Comment

• SQ LPP is now waiting to board SQ106 (9V-STA) at Gate F50 to KUL (The non-inaugural A330 flight). We may see some pictures coming out pretty soon.

Last edited by Jubilee777; 17 February 2009, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X