SQ A330 Inaugural Flights SIN-BNE-SIN and Training Flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    Hmm with you as well on board, we should have some celebration... such as birthday cake, anniversary cake, honeymoon cake, or can we consume our duty free DP and Krug on board? Another party theme would be "BTC festivities."
    Aaaaahahahahahahaha

God, this'll be a hell of a flight...

Comment

Will be on this flight on Economy though!

Returning the same day

Comment

Originally posted by jyflyer View Post
        Will be on this flight on Economy though!

Returning the same day
        I am putting you down in the list. Any seat assigned?

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
          Aaaaahahahahahahaha

God, this'll be a hell of a flight...
          Still less than 10 pax in the C cabin. It will not be a hell for the C cabin crew yet!

Comment

I just notice this:

A 330
            3 30
            March 30

Is that the reason why the official inaugural flight is on March 30?

Comment

One more pax name to add to your list...

"FirstToFly" member, lives in Singapore, goes by the name Anmol and has Seat 12A.

I'm currently twisting 4 other arms.

If we get many more pax, SQ will have to switch the equipment to A380 to fit everyone in!
              "First to Fly" the Airbus A380.
              www.FirstToFly.net

Comment

Hi

Just found out that as part of our return back to LHR our pre arranged flight from BNE - SIN will be on this flight, looking forward to it now, will be in Y though and with my wife and our little 3 month old daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by spannersandbolts View Post
                  Hi

Just found out that as part of our return back to LHR our pre arranged flight from BNE - SIN will be on this flight, looking forward to it now, will be in Y though and with my wife and our little 3 month old daughter.
                  Great! Will add you and the family in the list. Definitely will try to visit you guys there in Y. Hope I can pose with your daughter like this.

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by iangoodwin View Post
                    One more pax name to add to your list...

"FirstToFly" member, lives in Singapore, goes by the name Anmol and has Seat 12A.

I'm currently twisting 4 other arms.

If we get many more pax, SQ will have to switch the equipment to A380 to fit everyone in!
                    Adding the name!
                    But the plane is still looking fairly empty. No up-gauge..

Comment

Wow your 3-month old daughter will be the youngest 'First to Fly' member ever!

Comment

Originally posted by andySYD View Post
                        Wow your 3-month old daughter will be the youngest 'First to Fly' member ever!
                        That's one of the reason I want to pose with the celebrity baby!

Comment

That's one of the reason I want to pose with the celebrity baby!
                          No problem having pictures taken im sure she wont mind.

I used the last of my Kriss flyer miles to upgrade one of our outbound sections from Sin-Syd ( not a380) but that will be the first time on the upper deck for both my wife and daughter.

Anyway looking forward to the inaugural flight and my wife doesnt know about it yet!!! will keep it a surprise for the airport.

Also if anyone would like to guest us into the lounge at brisbane (as i have been downgraded to KF * Silver.) it would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by spannersandbolts View Post
                            Hi

Oops... I mad a boo boo. I listed you on SQ255 SIN-BNE. It should be BNE-SIN SQ236 right?

Comment

Oops... I mad a boo boo. I listed you on SQ255 SIN-BNE. It should be BNE-SIN SQ236 right?
                              Yes we will be on the return leg BNE-SIN with a few days in singapore before our final leg back to LHR.

Comment

Hi guys, my name is Anmol, just thought I would introduce myself, and although I have confirmed tickets on the outbound leg me actually doing it is uncertain.

Comment

Working...
                                X