SQ A330 Inaugural Flights SIN-BNE-SIN and Training Flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
    Now with the confirmed addition of SQFAN, and the possibility of MANFlyer & kapitan attending, you guys are making it even harder for me...
    Do not attempt to resist....

someone else we know is checking for seat too!..one possible additional victim...

Comment

Now with the confirmed addition of SQFAN, and the possibility of MANFlyer & kapitan attending, you guys are making it even harder for me...
      Yes....Feel the Force.

Or is it.. Resistance is Futile...

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
        Plenty of time to go window shopping before the dinner at the Fullerton.
        Are you staying there...or will you make the jump to the St. Regis like the rest of the boys?
        HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
          Are you staying there...or will you make the jump to the St. Regis like the rest of the boys?
          Can't afford the St. Regis like the rest of the boys.
          If the plan goes well, I will only be in Singapore between the arrival from BKK at 1440 until midnight. Thus, left luggage service and SKL would be the necessities.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
            Do not attempt to resist....

someone else we know is checking for seat too!..one possible additional victim...
            There seems plenty of seats still available. But if you want to sleep, don't assign yourself near seating area 14-16 AC.

Comment

But if you want to sleep, don't assign yourself near seating area 14-16 AC.
              That's why I am in row 11.........

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                That's why I am in row 11.........
                Are you sure you want to sleep? Or are you trying to "not knowing" these villagers? Hint: someone suggested that we should dress very very casually with Australian style, like the crocodile dundee hat. I wonder who wants to have Priscilla the Queen of the Dessert outfit though.

Hmm with you as well on board, we should have some celebration... such as birthday cake, anniversary cake, honeymoon cake, or can we consume our duty free DP and Krug on board? Another party theme would be "BTC festivities." Each of us should order different BTC choice.

Comment

Are you sure you want to sleep? Or are you trying to "not knowing" these villagers? Hint: someone suggested that we should dress very very casually with Australian style, like the crocodile dundee hat. I wonder who wants to have Priscilla the Queen of the Dessert outfit though.
                  Who will be wearing thongs?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                    Who will be wearing thongs?
                    Are you sure next time you fly SQ A330 you will not feel icky thinking about someone wearing thongs on your seats from previous flight?

Hmmm I have 11 weeks to plan for my wardrobe!

Comment

Look up what thong means in Australia

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah.. the slipper or sandals...

Comment

Now you give me an idea what my appearance should be.

Comment

N_Architect and kapitan, twist twist your arms! Why not book the redemption first. Then wait till near the day for the go or no go, but at least you do have something.
                            Of course, I drop on my knees asking the ice cream guy who lives in Rome now to join this party! Another pole dancing for you, dear?
                            How about the fliers south of the border? No need to think twice!

Anybody else from other boards?

Comment

A crocodile dundee hat, priscilla dress and thongs is not a very coordinated ensemble!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                                A crocodile dundee hat, priscilla dress and thongs is not a very coordinated ensemble!
                                Well, on the ground to boarding, one outfit. Once on board, full dress as priscilla. And prior to land, change to business suits.
                                Sounds like a good plan!

Now, we will face with the carry-on restrictions.

Comment

Working...
                                X