X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carfield View Post
    I will be on SQ 255 from SIN to BNE...

I have selected 11K for now. Carfield
    Great! It will be a great journey to be on board with the famous Carfield.
    Added to the list.
    I was automatically assigned to 11K when made the booking but moved to 15C. And now it looks like row 11 and 12 all are assigned.

Hope to see all of you there and I am sure I will write up something. But I can tell you I will whine about the "sleeper service" again. For a flight to Australia, I hope I have more ground...

However I really like Airbus A330-300 and will be a pleasure to be part of SQ history with this really nice Airbus!

Carfield
    Looking at the previous menu posted, if we need to have something to eat substantially we should do a BTC. The menu looks so lite.

Originally posted by LOWJHG View Post
    menu SINGAPORE TO BRISBANE

To allow you a longer period of undisturbed rest, please let us know your preference for the following meal service options:
    - to be served your meal soon after take-off
    OR
    - to be served your meal about 2 hours before arrival

MAIN

Braised egg noodles with seafood and mushroom

American Breakfast
    Yoghurt
    Crepe with scrambled egg and bacon, pork sausage, roma tomato, mushrooms and potato
    Bread selection with preserves

Continental Breakfast
    Assorted bread with preserves

Your meal will be served with a selection of fresh fruits

Comment

Haha...

I am definitely looking forward to meet you all, too! Of course SQ LPP... I read so much about you and am glad to get to meet you in person, too!

But I am a pretty boring person and not as interested as my trip report... so just a humble warning... not to give you high expectation... Not really picky about things, except when it comes to airlines and planes...

Yes the menu looks pretty sad, but I hope SQ will have a similar buffet as my NRT inaugural flight... and will try to eat a bit more in SQ J lounge. I will be flying the whole day by then...

BTW, I will be arriving from KUL on Silkair MI 337 at 7:45pm.

Once again... thanks for the warm welcome! I am sure this SQ A330 inaugural will be memorable.

Carfield

Comment

But I am a pretty boring person and not as interested as my trip report... so just a humble warning... not to give you high expectation... Not really picky about things, except when it comes to airlines and planes...
        I am a very very shy, naive and innocent person.
        I am not as kinky as it sounds as in my posts!

Anyhow, no worry. We all have different personalities. That what makes the world of life is interesting and lively, doesn't it?

I am changing my schedule as well. Previously I was booked arriving from HKG at 1710, but now I decide to spend weekend in Bangkok. Thus, on Sunday I will arrive from Bangkok on SQ 975 at 1625.

Note to self: Too bad. No more C award seats available for SQ236 BNE - SIN.

Comment

Can I add another name to the A330 inaugural flyers list please.

Though I can't be aboard SQ255, you will be joined by Kelly D from Palm Springs, California who is coming across just to be "FirstToFly" the A330. Kelly (from TOF) flew SQ380, the A380 Heathrow inaugural, the A380 Narita inaugural, The Emirates A380 inaugural, attended the SQ380 Reunion at Raffles Hotel last October and then flew the anniversary flight to SYD the next day. He would seem to be well qualified to join you!

Kelly, "uprightman" and I are planning a little "Do" in SIN on the 29th (details closer to the date). All on SQTalk are welcome to attend. Please PM me if you would like to be there. If someone else is planning something similar please also let me know so we don't clash.
          "First to Fly" the Airbus A380.
          www.FirstToFly.net

Comment

Thank you. Will update the list. Which seat Kelly will be at?
            I am sure at least Jubilee777 and I would be glad to join you guys. Just let us know when and where. I will arrive in SIN around 5pm. BTW you know that Isabelle plans to be on the flight as well, don't you?

Comment

Adding seat number for kluau88. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                Which seat Kelly will be at? I will arrive in SIN around 5pm. BTW you know that Isabelle plans to be on the flight as well, don't you?
                Kelly has 12K, right next to Isabelle in 12H!
                Dinner at The Fullerton at 7pm is looking good.
                "uprightman" will fine tune this on his return from SFO on 16 Jan.
                "First to Fly" the Airbus A380.
                www.FirstToFly.net

Comment

Originally posted by iangoodwin View Post
                  Kelly has 12K, right next to Isabelle in 12H!
                  Dinner at The Fullerton at 7pm is looking good.
                  "uprightman" will fine tune this on his return from SFO on 16 Jan.
                  Thank you. Will update the list!

Comment

I'm tentatively scheduled to arrive into SIN on 3/28 so should be free to attend whatever is being planned pre-flight

Comment

Originally posted by kluau88 View Post
                      I'm tentatively scheduled to arrive into SIN on 3/28 so should be free to attend whatever is being planned pre-flight
                      Wonderful!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                        ..., but now I decide to spend weekend in Bangkok. Thus, on Sunday I will arrive from Bangkok on SQ 975 at 1625.
                        There is a slight change. Now I will arrive from BKK on SQ973 at 1440. Plenty of time to go window shopping before the dinner at the Fullerton.

PS: Thank you a million to SQFAN for the help regarding my booking an hour ago.

Comment

Yippie Hoorraaayyy!
                          After a long period of arm twisting period from any direction in this world, with a great pleasure, I add SQFAN on the list of confirmed pax on SQ255. This will be a great party!

Lets start to do more arm twisting!

Comment

I may be in the area that week, if so I will try and be in town on Sunday night for whatever may be going on.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                              I may be in the area that week, if so I will try and be in town on Sunday night for whatever may be going on.
                              Sounds great!
                              And may be you will surprise us with your presence on SQ255 as well?

Comment

Now with the confirmed addition of SQFAN, and the possibility of MANFlyer & kapitan attending, you guys are making it even harder for me...

Comment

Working...
                                X