Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quality needs time. patience pays off!
    Home is where your heart is.

Comment

• i agree patients is a virtue!!!!

HOWEVER !! that said please nickbots just write a little bit to tide us over,
      just an ickle bit, a titbit, a nano bit, a smidgin,
      get the hint ?????????
      xxx

Comment

• Nickbot is under no obligation to complete his TR, or write any TR for the matter. He is in fact doing us a favour by providing entertainment for us during his spare time.

That said, pumpkin season is over. It's time for the artisan to continue working on the TR.

Very nice carving, btw. Nickbot should consider working for SQ carving SQ Logo pumpkins/various other melons all year.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
          Very nice carving, btw. Nickbot should consider working for SQ carving SQ Logo pumpkins/various other melons all year.
          But this IS his full time job!
          HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
            ...As neither of us are melon fans, all we selected were grapes and a small serving of pineapple.
            Originally posted by nickbot View Post
            I'm really anti-melon (apart from watermelon), so I picked out the pineapple and ate that, then ate the plain croissant...
            Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
            Given his aversion for most melons... cutting them up for a living should not be a tough career transition...

Comment

• Originally posted by planemad View Post
              Like SQtraveler pointed out, what will we do withour sad empty lives after reading the conclusion of nickbot's TR!
              Fear not, there are many other fine TRs on our beloved SQTalk (which are far more up to date than mine . Plus, I have a couple of things up my sleeve for when this one is done

Originally posted by shopaholic View Post
              hello ppl. i'm back from my trip to OZ arrived tired this morning and couldnt wait to see the missed instalments of nickbots trip!!! cant believe we all still waiting... ...keep writing when you get the chance nickbots i'm enjoying every minute of it.
              TTFN
              Shopaholic, I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip and I'm sorry I didn't manage to complete the TR before your departure. When it eventually gets finished, I hope it'll remind you of your time on SQ!

Originally posted by TAZ MAN View Post
              What a great trip report
              hope to see the finish soon, but more than happy to keep looking every couple of days to see if it is finished

I hope to read further trip reports from your trips around the world

TAZ MAN
              Thanks TAZ MAN, unfortunately the nickbots only really manage one trip a year at most, but I'll try my best!

Originally posted by porsche View Post
              I am actually bored with Nickbolts failure to finish this TR off. Boringggggggg
              Why thank you porsche; reading this TR isn't compulsory you know Perhaps if the boredom is that bad, you could consider penning an opus of your own to help pass the time? Just a suggestion of course. I'd be happy to offer some pointers on how to avoid being too "Boringggggggg"

Originally posted by Sqstalker View Post
              Quite sure many of us are eager and waiting impatiently for nickbot to finish his masterpiece which by the way, I think is extremely time consuming and mentally exhaustive to write, given that he has a full time job and family to take care of.

Comments to edge him on is certainly 'most welcomed' but we try not to border on being rude.
              Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
              quality needs time. patience pays off!
              Originally posted by shopaholic View Post
              i agree patients is a virtue!!!!
              Thank you Sqstalker, florianwagner and shopaholic

Originally posted by shopaholic
              HOWEVER !! that said please nickbots just write a little bit to tide us over,
              just an ickle bit, a titbit, a nano bit, a smidgin,
              get the hint ?????????
              xxx
              I shall try my best ma'am!

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
              Nickbot is under no obligation to complete his TR, or write any TR for the matter. He is in fact doing us a favour by providing entertainment for us during his spare time.

That said, pumpkin season is over. It's time for the artisan to continue working on the TR.

Thanks phaleesy, as you so rightly point out, the pumpkin season has now unfortunately drawn to a close. Perhaps diversification of my business into the melon field might be a lucrative proposition!

Originally posted by jn82 View Post
              Given his aversion for most melons... cutting them up for a living should not be a tough career transition...
              Ahh, but that way I could inflict pain on the evil melon family

Comment

• I am very disappointed in you Mr. nickbot. I have been away from easy Internet access for over three weeks. One of my first tasks on returning to the world of high speed, cheap Internet access is to check on this trip report. What do I find, nothing. Very sad.

Comment

• First off: could someone design a new smilie for *gobsmacked* pls?

*GOBSMACKED*

Hi Nickbot - this has to be the mother of all TRs!

So envious of you and the lucky Mrs Nb - first First flights and you've experienced arguably the industry's best product on the ground and in the air!

The downside of course is, as you've alluded to, that you and the missus might FOREVER be branded and scarred by such an experience, and never be able to to fly contentedly in any less comfort and style!

And then there's the meeting up with friends from SQTalk, which I'm sure made the trip even more memorable.

VERY much looking forward to the last installment!

Comment

• [

I'd be happy to offer some pointers on how to avoid being too "Boringggggggg"

Nick to be very honest I think you have managed to do this all by yourself - Com on lets see the finished TR to round up what in fairness what is a brilliant one.

Comment

• shopaholic is wondering if Mr and Mrs Nickbots have disapeared of on another little jaunt and not told us (as so's not to make us jealous).
                      my mother in law was of yesterday to Oz on SQ 321 and SQ269 just thought while i wait for the text they landed safe i'd have alook, but alas........................................... sniff sniff no TR.
                      nickbots have not given shopaholic a titbit as promised......
                      do try sweetie

Comment

• Originally posted by shopaholic View Post
                        shopaholic is wondering if Mr and Mrs Nickbots have disapeared of on another little jaunt and not told us (as so's not to make us jealous).
                        my mother in law was of yesterday to Oz on SQ 321 and SQ269 just thought while i wait for the text they landed safe i'd have alook, but alas........................................... sniff sniff no TR.
                        nickbots have not given shopaholic a titbit as promised......
                        do try sweetie
                        Well, if you want to get the update in person, perhaps you should come here next weekend. It's in London where your location is after all.

Comment

• sounds fun

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                          Well, if you want to get the update in person, perhaps you should come here next weekend. It's in London where your location is after all.
                          Thank you SQ LPP for the invite is a venue confirmed yet as im 'just up the road' i'll have a word with the other half.

Comment

Thank you SQ LPP for the invite is a venue confirmed yet as im 'just up the road' i'll have a word with the other half.
                            This thread has all the details, would be lovely to meet you both Currently suggesting a restaurant in Bayswater for famous roast duck

Comment

• quack quack

roast duck could just swing it,

Comment

roast duck could just swing it,
                                I think the discussion of roast duck should go to this thread - the one that highlighted below.

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                                This thread has all the details, would be lovely to meet you both Currently suggesting a restaurant in Bayswater for famous roast duck

Comment

Working...
                                X