This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
    I'm presently working on the conclusion to the TR offline, but I have to confess that this is the most difficult TR I've written in terms of time commitment and also doing justice to the experience You're more than justified to do a little foot tapping mate!
    While we are all waiting for the final installment with bated breath as it were, I can fully understand the time and effort it must take to write a TR, especially one as well crafted (sorry if I am piling on the pressure ) But seriously if we all had waited this long, what's another couple of days (or weeks even). Like SQtraveler pointed out, what will we do withour sad empty lives after reading the conclusion of nickbot's TR!

Comment

• hello ppl. i'm back from my trip to OZ arrived tired this morning and couldnt wait to see the missed instalments of nickbots trip!!! cant believe we all still waiting,
      been looking at the posts the toilets door gaps made me laugh they REALLY are that wide,
      we flew on SQ222 and SQ322 SYD-SIN and visa versa, now i'm a sin virgin and this will definatly not be the last time they were great, the crew are very willing to please, what i found difficult is that they all look the same!!!!
      Not a hair or spot of make-up out of place, (and thats just the men) lol
      One crew member on boarding said i had two beautiful daughters and treated them like adults..... very nice touch.
      I have a question nickbots..Why didnt you warn me how big Changi airport is?????? my daughters were in heaven, i however was knackered.
      ok off for a nap now. keep writing when you get the chance nickbots i'm enjoying every minute of it.
      TTFN

Comment

• I have a feeling that the conclusion will be posted as a one-off Christmas Special feature

Comment

• Originally posted by VC10 Boy View Post
          I have a feeling that the conclusion will be posted as a one-off Christmas Special feature

I don't think so, Nickbot will smash the 100.000 views on this thread

Comment

• I hear that he's holding out to sell the movie rights.

Comment

• What a great trip report
              hope to see the finish soon but more than happy to keep looking every couple of days to see if it is finished

I hope to read further trip reports from your trips around the world

TAZ MAN

Comment

• where has every one gone!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shopaholic View Post
                  where has every one gone!!!!!!!!!!!
                  They are here (see below).

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                  Now it's dark in the UK and Halloween "proper", here are a couple of night shots...

Happy Anniversary once again SQTalk and thanks to you all for another wonderful year
                  Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                  Happy Second Birthday SQTalk

In honour of Halloween and the fact that we have 2 VVIPs visiting Nottingham today, I thought I'd help celebrate this auspicious occasion in style with a little pumpkin carving

...may I also take this opportunity to introduce Lester, who arrived in the post yesterday (clinging onto a bottle of Krug for dear life!)

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post

View from the window (slightly obscured)

As others have rightly pointed out, TPR isn't that special, and it's rather a kick in the teeth to bar access to those on redemption tickets. I don't wish to over criticise the SKL F, as it served its purpose for us and we see any lounge visit as a privilege, but when compared to what Lufthansa offer in FRA, this pales into insignificance.
                    This is the worst designed part of T3, most glass panels have these shades which obstructed the superb view facing the runway.
                    A great way to fly!

Comment

• *tap foot impatiently*

nickbot where are you!!!!! I can safely say we are all waiting

*more impatient foot tapping*

Comment

• ditto to the foot tapping
                        plus sigh's of frustration!!!!!!

Comment

• I am actually bored with Nickbolts failure to finish this TR off. Boringggggggg

Comment

• Originally posted by porsche View Post
                            I am actually bored with Nickbolts failure to finish this TR off. Boringggggggg
                            Quite sure many of us are eager and waiting impatiently for nickbot to finish his masterpiece which by the way, I think is extremely time consuming and mentally exhaustive to write, given that he has a full time job and family to take care of.

Comments to edge him on is certainly 'most welcomed' but we try not to border on being rude.

Comment

• I just spent two hours reading this thread from start to end... only to find no conclusion to the trip report

Eagerly waiting the highly anticipated SIN-LHR in F nickbot!

Comment

• Originally posted by jn82 View Post
                                I just spent two hours reading this thread from start to end... only to find no conclusion to the trip report
                                First time poster here, and I also spent a ton of time reading this thread... Let's go; time to get it done!

Comment

Working...
                                X