No announcement yet.

SQ A380 - C Class Trip Report, SQ 220 - SKA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome report UMD! Sam Leong's dishes looked great, can't wait to visit his restaurant when I make a trip back home this summer on the A380 hopefully! Nearly all of the few complaints people had of the 77W J class cabin seems to be adressed on the A380. I'm green with envy.........
    Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
      By the way, here is the proof that mixed warm nuts are now served in a special saucer.

UMD, are you sure the mixed nuts were warm? SQ doesn't serve warm nuts in C-class.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
        UMD, are you sure the mixed nuts were warm? SQ doesn't serve warm nuts in C-class.
        The nuts were warmed on my 77W trips so far, but not on other a/c, IIRC.

Comment

It was warm on my flight (A380)

Comment

I thought they were warm too.

Comment

Again, our LPP Mr. CGK is right about the warm nuts for C class.

SQ does not serve warm nuts in C class. What it does is to warm the saucers where the mixed nuts are to be served in.

Comment

The Business Class bar area looks rather sparse with only two bottles of wine - not even a bottle of fizz in the ice bucket!

Comment

Originally posted by david747 View Post
                  The Business Class bar area looks rather sparse with only two bottles of wine - not even a bottle of fizz in the ice bucket!
                  SQ is meant for perfection. The so-called bar is a self-help area. To correct your statement, the ice bucket is not for chilling stuff. The ice bucket contains ice for your consumption. The champagne and white wines are served upon requests. It's for simple reason: better chiller. Thus, on the counter of self area, you only see two kind of red wine. After all, would it better to be served by SQ Girls or SQ Boys for your Piper?
                  And why looks sparse? Well, you can imagine fully loaded self help area, and the plane encounters turbulence.

Comment

Another shot of passenger corner... Minus the wine.... and I think it doesn't look sparse here....

Comment

Originally posted by blast-off View Post

Another shot of passenger corner... Minus the wine.... and I think it doesn't look sparse here....
                      Hell, there's more food there than you'll find in any RCC/AC/WC/CRC on the ground

Comment

What? No diet coke? Disaster!

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                          What? No diet coke? Disaster!
                          Dear Ibu Chairman,

All Diet Coke on-board are exclusively reserved for SQFG consumption... So, they don't put it there....

Comment

I don't go for Diet Coke anymore these days. I go for Coke Zero.

Comment

Hmm...Apparently, it makes it clear that Diet Coke only reserved for SQFG.....

Comment

Uuuurrrgghhh! Coke Zero! Tastes like "Fat Coke" Diet Coke is the way forward

Comment

Working...
                                X