18th June 2010 (LD#6 or mini-DO) [SIN]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    Then again maybe Mr Talkcockbeng is just doing that.... Talking cock....
    OK, I've been warned before that this is a family friendly place...and all I did was post a smiley face! Where's that old bag now???
    HUGE AL

Comment

I think I wont be able to make it for dinner. But if you guys are going for drinks, do drop me a sms with the details and I will try to pop by.

Comment

SJJ, join us for drinks / football after dinnertime, then... if you arrive too late, N_Architect will have left for the airport...

Comment

Ikarus2006: Are you coming?

Comment

Have a great time y'all
            Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

See you all there, guys... and woe betide those who PIKE!

Comment

Now that's one crazy night...

Good job guys!

Comment

Pics Pics PICS!!

Comment

Thanks for organising, Kyo, it was great meeting you guys. There was so much to talk about, wish I could have come earlier.

The additional company we got later at the bar was nice too

Comment

• Thanks guys...
                      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Okay, will have to say no pics for now til pics are modified to hide various identities...

Anyway, the mystery guest has been revealed (concept|infinit) as not one, but two guests - zander also briefly made a guest appearance (great seeing you again too!)

Comment

• Can we expecting a "blasting pics report" here from His Majesty Kyo+??

(now it's time for Your Highness to organize the LD #7.... )

Comment

• He has decided the location for a real Liquid date
                            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Am firing up Adobe Photoshop Elements on my laptop for the first time (don't have Photoshop CS on this machine) - not the easiest to edit photos with, so here's one photo with three superstars for now...

Comment

• ...dup...
                                Last edited by phaleesy; 20 June 2010, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X