• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    9V-JKL is also scary sometimes... hehe
    No, he's not. He' a

Comment

Hey, anyone keen to watch a world cup match on the Friday evening? Just throwing that possibility out there...
      I am definitely going to want to watch the England game that night and would be happy to watch the one before as well.

Comment

We should probably try and figure out a place (I.e. Pub) that is showing the match and book a table...
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

I think with your star power, maybe some UK-based observers will also come? Like that phaleesy... (anyway now you have given them enough notice to make plans to come, haha)

Thanks for the translation, 9V-JKL
          (for those who aren't 'in the know', the economy was doing poorly last year, so we decided to inject some liquidity into the economy... it's not totally a boozing session, we do eat also! Of course if you only want to booze, feel free...)
          phaleesy is never starstruck!

I have a RTW to complete before Sept but doubt I'd make my way to SIN in Aug. With the UK economy in tatters, I'm becoming a pauper too, so I'd try to stay with a contract for as long as possible. Perhaps Sept when I start a new RTW with SIN as one of the countries on the iti (LONE this year, can't afford a DONE).

Comment

Sorry but I am going to have to pull out of this one as my plans have changed.

If anyone is free on Thursday night I would be up for a couple of beers.

Comment

Dear Folks,

I will booking the restaurant in Toa Payoh Industrial Park. It is at Block 1002. For directions:

www.famouscrabking.com.sg/branch_toapayoh.html.

We will meet at the control station of Braddell MRT Station at 8 pm (If I am not wrong).

Some of you have my mobile telephone number. Will need kyo's help to determine number of eatees. SQTalker Founders, SQTalk Life Solitaire are entitled to free food....according to Mr. Talkcockbeng.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post

If anyone is free on Thursday night I would be up for a couple of beers.
                Will be free Thurs night/evening if you are up for a few brews. Check your PM.
                God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                  I was looking forward to catching up again after quite a long while...oh well...

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                  SQTalker Founders, SQTalk Life Solitaire are entitled to free food....according to Mr. Talkcockbeng.
                  Is he for real?
                  I'll see you guys @ the restaurant @ 830pm

Comment

SQTalker Founders, SQTalk Life Solitaire are entitled to free food....according to Mr. Talkcockbeng.
                    Man, I really need to get a copy of that Membership Guide! These benefits keep popping up without notice!
                    HUGE AL

Comment

It's the God-like treatment we were promised!

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                        Man, I really need to get a copy of that Membership Guide! These benefits keep popping up without notice!
                        Indeed, but if you don't come, you don't benefit.

Comment

I will be there...... but should be driving... and if going to stay and watch the football match in a pub with drinks, will drive car to office and park there...
                          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Now there's a thought!

Comment

Then again maybe Mr Talkcockbeng is just doing that.... Talking cock....

Comment

To those confirmed for tomorrow night and don't have my contact number, you'll be getting a PM sometime in the next 24 hours (hopefully by tonight) with my contact details.

See you all there tomorrow, I'll be quite busy tonight to further update (I think)!

Comment

Working...
                                X