No announcement yet.

18th June 2010 (LD#6 or mini-DO) [SIN]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooo... I guess the meeting place will be Braddell MRT? Time?
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

"Venue(s): Bradell MRT @ 8PM, 18th of June 2010 to kick things off"

I think that's a comfortable-enough time for everyone to get there by...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        ....who are coming next week! *ahem*

Everyone, coming close to the 1-week-away mark... get those last minute confirmations in... I have an 'unannounced' attendee who's asked to come by sms also, and I won't reveal it until that night
        Wish the mystery guest could once again be me

...or is it?

Nope, it's not, just wishful thinking

Comment

You're most welcome to suddenly appear

Just let me know beforehand and all will be arranged for your visit to the colonies...

Comment

You're most welcome to suddenly appear

Just let me know beforehand and all will be arranged for your visit to the colonies...
            Thank you Sir,...next year

Comment

Can I join the fun? Put me down as a maybe.

Comment

You and SJJ Jr + 1 are always invited. Perhaps his first chilli crab + shark's fin... hehe

Comment

I already starting the arrangements. Will do a final check of numbers on Wednesday and do the booking. Address of location will be provided shortly just in case of stragglers.

Comment

So, it's Monday and everyone has Monday blues, no doubt - so, let's look forward to this Friday's event.

Get those last-minute confirmations in, people!! Who knows when LD#7 will come around? (That'll have to wait for Dent@SUB-level star power to be the mystery guest)

Comment

I am trying to keep myself available.... came back to office this morning after two weeks away to Eu and got to know that I may be going to PVG this Wed... fingers are crossed....
                      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

im booked for the week so will not make it for this friday's event
                        I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

........ Who knows when LD#7 will come around? (That'll have to wait for Dent@SUB-level star power to be the mystery guest)
                          Yippie ... I got my star now.... How may stars you gave me, Kyo+...???
                          Now you're already planning for LD#7...
                          You're such a nature born "event organizer"
                          If it on August 14, count me in...

Comment

btw, what does LD stands for?
                            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                              btw, what does LD stands for?
                              kyo+ speak for Liquid Date. ie drinking session

Comment

Hey, anyone keen to watch a world cup match on the Friday evening? Just throwing that possibility out there...

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
                                Yippie ... I got my star now.... : How may stars you gave me, Kyo+...???
                                The stars are stackable. You have to accrue it just like FFP mileage!

Now you're already planning for LD#7...
                                You're such a nature born "event organizer"
                                If it on August 14, count me in...
                                Okay, I will attempt my very best to accommodate this date... August 14, but let's finish LD#6 first before we start the planning for this special LD#7 request

Make sure you come otherwise there will be many SQTalkers... especially that scary kapitan...

I think with your star power, maybe some UK-based observers will also come? Like that phaleesy... (anyway now you have given them enough notice to make plans to come, haha)

Thanks for the translation, 9V-JKL
                                (for those who aren't 'in the know', the economy was doing poorly last year, so we decided to inject some liquidity into the economy... it's not totally a boozing session, we do eat also! Of course if you only want to booze, feel free...)

9V-JKL is also scary sometimes... hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X