BREAKING NEWS: SQ LPP will go for A380 inaugural flight in Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
    I have to agree,...that whole "work" thing is always so inconvenient! Think I might have to retire, but then the "money" issue becomes far more difficult!
    Yup, it pays the bills. Thinking of retiring? Same here...but wait until the various Cost Centres comes (ie kids).

Comment

• Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
      Yup, it pays the bills. Thinking of retiring? Same here...but wait until the various Cost Centres comes (ie kids).
      Yep, unfortunately kids aren't renowned for their revenue generating capabilities!

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
        Yep, unfortunately kids aren't renowned for their revenue generating capabilities!
        Hey, my friend of mine got her kids to do modeling.

Comment

• Hi, just want to finalize the dinner goers for Hakkasan 17 March 2008.
          • Seat 77K SQ319 VIP
          • Special VVIP
          • the gracious host (must see in London) jjpb3
          • Lobster (should start to think about commuting between the current place of work and home in the UK )
          • jhm (another birthday bash)
          • phaleesy (if you stay till Tuesday, you will meet the one Italian stud, LukeGT)
          • nickbot (the cinderella who must leave by strike of midnight due to last piccy line back to Heathrow)
          Will miss you SQFAN...
          And how about you, Mr. SQ-TPP-flyer-but-no SKL T3 aka MANFlyer?
          Anyone else interested to join?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
            [*]phaleesy (if you stay till Tuesday, you will meet the one Italian stud, LukeGT)[*]nickbot (the cinderella who must leave by strike of midnight due to last piccy line back to Heathrow)
            I'm sorry I cannot stay till TUesday because I have to be at work.

I'd be going to Italy fairly frequently in the next couple of months, so it should not be a problem meeting up with the SQT Italian stud.

Nickbot is not the only Cinderella. We'd also be rushing for the Picc line. Never realised the Picc train was a pumpkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
              Nickbot is not the only Cinderella. We'd also be rushing for the Picc line. Never realised the Picc train was a pumpkin!
              I'll be rushing home as well: because I'll have to be at work early the next day.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

And how about you, Mr. SQ-TPP-flyer-but-no SKL T3 aka MANFlyer?
                It looks like I will be down that night, but probably not in time for dinner. Where you going after ?.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  It looks like I will be down that night, but probably not in time for dinner. Where you going after ?.
                  I don't think there are plans for after dinner yet but I'm sure those of us who do not have to dash off for a train can keep going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                    Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    I don't think there are plans for after dinner yet but I'm sure those of us who do not have to dash off for a train can keep going.
                    Dinner is at 2125. What time will you be in MAN Flyer? Perhaps when you arrive we all still have the dinner. I remembered from last time, the whole dinner took place for a very long time...

On the other note, I am getting excited to be in A380 inaugural. Hope for the great party at LHR T3 as well as on board... The sad part, I most probably have to check-in my rollabag to be able to follow the regulation one carry-on as Y pax.

Comment

Possible attendees who has shown an interest to join (and please let us know others who are interested as well):
                      • The first special guest who will be seated on 77K SQ319 18MAR A380 inaugural flight
                      • The second special guest who will grace the dinner
                      • lobster
                      • jjpb3
                      • jhm
                      • phaleesy
                      • nickbot & mrs nickbot
                      • MANFlyer & Ceri (if they are not traveling around the world )
                      • SQ LPP (if getting the visa)
                      I hope others will join... please please join us. I know it's Monday, but would love to have you all around...
                      I'd be interested in joining you all if I can be squeezed in. I just noticed last night that there was availability in R so treated myself and booked seat 1A!!!!!

Cheers, Howard

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard Long View Post
                        I'd be interested in joining you all if I can be squeezed in. I just noticed last night that there was availability in R so treated myself and booked seat 1A!!!!!

Cheers, Howard
                        I have sent sms to jjpb3, the organizer! Will let you know asap.
                        You mean you are on SQ319 18MAR? May I visit you there? You know that seat 1A will have less privacy right?

Comment

I have sent sms to jjpb3, the organizer! Will let you know asap.
                          You mean you are on SQ319 18MAR? May I visit you there? You know that seat 1A will have less privacy right?
                          Nope... There was only 4A and 1A left. Is 4A a better option?

I am in 1A/1F on the return trip SYD-SIN-LHR. I take it I should avoid row 1 then?

I don't mind visitors! Yes, it's the SQ319 on 18 Mar. By the way, when is the earliest you can check in? Last time I fles SQ F in April from LHR ISTR the flight only opened three hours before. I like loads of time to relax, use all the facilities, including the VS lounge etc.

Cheers, Howard

Comment

• 1A is near the stairs. This is the view of the seat from the stairs.

Comment

1A is near the stairs. This is the view of the seat from the stairs.
                              OK, I might change it, although I like the idea of 1A on an inaugral ;-)

Might change the other segments.

I'll pack a tent for privacy.

Cheers, Howard

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard Long View Post
                                I am in 1A/1F on the return trip SYD-SIN-LHR. I take it I should avoid row 1 then?
                                Actually I prefer 3A or 3F - the only Suite with three windows. The rest has 2 windows only.
                                Here is 3F windows.

The last row on the left is 4F. Yes it's near the galley behind you. Accross in the middle section would be a wall. The two seaters in the middle are for row 2 and 3 only.

You can find more pictures here in this special report.

Comment

Working...
                                X