SIN Auld Lang Syne Do? -- 30 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
    That sounds like a direct summons/invite to me...
    Very nice to hear this!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      Well definitely I will skip London for NY Eve. Will be in Zurich or anywhere in Switzerland. Want to have a NY Eve gathering n Switzerland?
      Swiss chocolates, Swiss men (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9QtTosCU0) and CGK for New Year's Eve. Yum!

Shame I won't be able to leave work till late in the evening. No, can't make it. Besides BAA would either be on strike or the runways at LHR would be too icy for the planes to leave/arrive etc.

Comment

That's too bad. I wanted to be in London, but don't want to take a chance again.
        And yes, everywhere in Zurich I see many good looking guys. But they are all only in posters for the soccer championship next year!
        Hmm when I took the train to the airport, there was a young guy, wearing a conservative coat with a small rollabag. He took out cards. I thought those law school cards ... but when I peeked, one card says "What is ANOVA?" then another econometrics stuff. Yummy.. then when I checked in at the F counter, he moved from the C counter to the other F agent. He must be an HON.. perhaps... So young and so dot dot dots...
        And BTW, from my observations while in the new LX F and HON lounge, kinky stuff is far less possible to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          First post updated to adjust SuperJonJon's status.
          Mr. jjpb3, since more will join MANFlyer and Ceri for an early afternoon drink festivities, you should make yourself available as well...

Comment

What is ANOVA?" then another econometrics stuff. So young and so dot dot dots...
            And BTW, from my observations while in the new LX F and HON lounge, kinky stuff is far less possible to happen.
            Unlike you, I prefer more matured men. At least you and I would not be fighting over the same men.

K stuff won't happen unless you make it happen! Be proactive!

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
              Unlike you, I prefer more matured men. At least you and I would not be fighting over the same men.
              Who says that? You must attend more gatherings to know me better!

K stuff won't happen unless you make it happen! Be proactive!
              Remember: I am a shy, naive and innocent! Thus, can't be proactive and make it happened!

Comment

Mr. jjpb3, since more will join MANFlyer and Ceri for an early afternoon drink festivities, you should make yourself available as well...
                I can't, unfortunately, because I have a commitment to have a late lunch with a good friend.
                Last edited by jjpb3; 18 December 2007, 04:40 PM.
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I can't, unfortunately, because I have a commitment to have a late lunch with a good friend.
                  What are we, bad friends ?.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    One of you is evil.

Comment

Just stumbled into this thread after not having read it for a while now....... sounds like it'll be a smashing gathering have fun y'all

Comment

A good friend or a date?
                        I am happy for you!

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                        One of you is evil.
                        We all know who the best evil of all.
                        And I could not imagine MANFlyer and Ceri responses if I had to deliver the shocking news. (Note: it won't happen unless I am in a different stage of happiness! )

Comment

A good friend or a date?
                          I am happy for you!
                          A former clubbing buddy, not a date.
                          And I could not imagine MANFlyer and Ceri responses if I had to deliver the shocking news. (Note: it won't happen unless I am in a different stage of happiness! )
                          Have your camera ready for the expressions. It's auto-focus and image-stabilized, isn't it?

Comment

jjpb3, you do realise you'd have to cook your own food at this restaurant?

Comment

jjpb3, you do realise you'd have to cook your own food at this restaurant?
                              Which one?

A former clubbing buddy, not a date.
                              Hmm rekindling an old flame would be perfect for Christmas blues remedy. Make up dot dot dots would be beneficial. Well as long as you will not forget the commitment for the drinks and dinner later!

Have your camera ready for the expressions. It's auto-focus and image-stabilized, isn't it?
                              Hmm can't capture the moment without a professional photographer in tow.

Comment

Which one?
                                Aburiya - the Japanese grill place where you're going for dinner. jjpb3 mentioned he does not like cooking his own food in restaurants. Looks like you have to exhibit your 'housewifely' skills and pamper him that evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X