No announcement yet.

SIN Auld Lang Syne Do? -- 30 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MovieMan, any prediction for next Friday? I need to be in NYC via IAD. Thanks in advance, Mr. WeatherReport!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      MovieMan, any prediction for next Friday? I need to be in NYC via IAD. Thanks in advance, Mr. WeatherReport!

The northeast is looking a lot better toward the end of the week.

Comment

Thank you!
        I am taking a tiny plane for IAD-JFK segment! Thus, trying to curb the fear in unpleasant weather. Just for the sake of my UA 1K status!

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
          A bit...but there was something that really did make me think he already knew.
          Darn it! Now I'm going to lose sleep trying to figure it all out!

Comment

Note to MovieMan: Those shades of green are much better than yesterday's shades of pink! I've definitely been enjoying the nice wx!
            Originally posted by nickbot View Post
            Darn it! Now I'm going to lose sleep trying to figure it all out!
            Now I'm definitely not convinced!

Comment

It seems like the Midwest isn't the only place suffering wild weather - wild storms and flash floods in Melbs!

http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...530547641.html

Thankfully my neighbourhood is still relatively unscathed. *knocks on wood*

The plot thickens Maybe you and jjpb3 can join a certain Australian based SQTalker when he visits the UK East Midlands mid January in order to share your news! Hotel Nickbot renovations may be complete by then too!
              Yes the inaugural SQTalk Notts mini do to celebrate nickbot's renovations.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                Now I'm definitely not convinced!
                ...and now I'm definitely perplexed!

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                Yes the inaugural SQTalk Notts mini do to celebrate nickbot's renovations.
                Yes KeithMEL, the sauna and swimming pool, complete with swim-up bar (sponsored by Krug) should *just* about be ready for then

Comment

jjpb3 : I think I won't be able to make it for the 5pm drinks,
                  but please put me in the "definite" list for the dinner at Robertson Quay at 7pm.

HOWEVER, I will turn up only if I am privy to the super-duper juicy announcement to be made, so that I can give a personal report to Nickbot !
                  J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Duly noted in the first post, upright man. I'll leave CGK to PM you a reassurance on the juicy news, as I myself am no longer sure what it's all about. Whoosh.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                      I'll leave CGK to PM you a reassurance on the juicy news, as I myself am no longer sure what it's all about. Whoosh.
                      Juicy news? Isn't it a way to entice throng of attendees?

Comment

Juicy news? Isn't it a way to entice throng of attendees?
                        Wish mrs nickbot and I could attend, but our wings are well and truly clipped at the moment

Comment

Wish mrs nickbot and I could attend, but our wings are well and truly clipped at the moment
                          Well, just stay put.
                          Plan your next year trips.
                          And make sure to book LHR-SIN-LHR. And wish you the best to get changed as A380!
                          Just be patient in doing your research!

Comment

Well, just stay put.
                            Plan your next year trips.
                            And make sure to book LHR-SIN-LHR. And wish you the best to get changed as A380!
                            Just be patient in doing your research!
                            Ahhh, wish it was that simple A380 LHR-SIN-LHR flight No's are blocked out for saver awards

Comment

Ahhh, wish it was that simple A380 LHR-SIN-LHR flight No's are blocked out for saver awards
                              Well, it depends on the month of next year, right? Towards
                              Christmas next year, wouldn't SQ hag gotten more A380 deliveries? Just my rambling thoughts here... not knowing much about A380 stuff like some others here.

Comment

Well, it depends on the month of next year, right? Towards
                                Christmas next year, wouldn't SQ hag gotten more A380 deliveries? Just my rambling thoughts here... not knowing much about A380 stuff like some others here.
                                Maybe *If* the trip goes ahead, I think we'll end up flying conventional Raffles in June - still better than Y, but the A380 brochure jjpb3 kindly sent me has made us yearn for new C seats even more!

Comment

Working...
                                X