No announcement yet.

SIN Auld Lang Syne Do? -- 30 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try me bestest to make it somehow. But most likely after dinner.

And my 1,000 post

Comment

To bump up!
      Any other takers?

Comment

Temptation for me...

1 Stay in HKG (Sunday morning recovery, a leisurely brunch somewhere nice etc).

2 Auld Lang Syne Do - cheapest is MH Y ?

3 After reading KeithMEL's evocative Shanghai trip report, another trip to PVG - KA J for only a bit more than MY Y to SIN; or KA F for about the same as CX/SQ Y to SIN.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
          Temptation for me...
          You know No. 2 is the right thing to do JHM

Comment

There's still an award seat in Raffles on SQ1 that day...

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              That sounds like a direct summons/invite to me...

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                There was an award seat in Raffles on SQ1 that day. Thanks for the heads-up, MAN Flyer!

I arrive at 11:50 and leave the next day at 15:25 (SQ892) so I can join the early drinks/whatever on 30 Dec.

Comment

I arrive at 11:50 and leave the next day at 15:25 (SQ892) so I can join the early drinks/whatever on 30 Dec.

Did I understand that you arrive at 11:50 on the 30th and leave on the 31st? If so, you're calling the dinner a mere "whatever"?

I just need to be less confused so I can adjust the "whatever" reservations if needed.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                    Did I understand that you arrive at 11:50 on the 30th and leave on the 31st? If so, you're calling the dinner a mere "whatever"?

I just need to be less confused so I can adjust the "whatever" reservations if needed.
                    Apologies for the imprecision - I meant the "whatever" to refer to drinks/whatever else may happen in the early afternoon. The dinner and associated activities of course goes without saying.

Comment

Apologies for the imprecision - I meant the "whatever" to refer to drinks/whatever else may happen in the early afternoon. The dinner and associated activities of course goes without saying.
                      First post updated.

Comment

This is so bloody unfair! Everyone having fun in sunny tropical Singapore and I'm stuck in cold miserable London working and studying for my exams!

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                          This is so bloody unfair! Everyone having fun in sunny tropical Singapore and I'm stuck in cold miserable London working and studying for my exams!
                          Studying?

Well definitely I will skip London for NY Eve. Will be in Zurich or anywhere in Switzerland. Want to have a NY Eve gathering n Switzerland?

jhm, definitely a freat news from you to decide to join early afternoon drinks and whatever later on! Should be a fun day!

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                            Yes I hate reading this thread hearing about all the good times everyone else is going to have whilst I am stuck working all over the holiday period

Comment

Since we are much closer to the date, I am able to confirm attendance for drinks and whatever.

Comment

First post updated to adjust SuperJonJon's status.

Comment

Working...
                                X