• Show
Clear All

• In Nottingham with nickbot!

hotel nickbot offers welcome champers

And some yummy salmon-based canapes!

nickbot and his newly acquired QF J amenity kits

In front of hotel nickbot

At the pub:

Charles Heidsieck courtesy of some nice QF FAs who learnt that I was going to Nottingham to meet a mate (and no i didn't ask for it! ) - sadly the pub owner wasn't quite as sympathetic and so we didn't get to open the CH! I hope nickbot and mrs nickbot would enjoy it to the utmost on my behalf!

Rump steak

Beef burger
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• At LGW BA Flounge:

[L to R]PhilH, myself, More Champagne Sir?, jhm

Getting pissed in Malta:

Didn't realised Leffe is an extra strong beer till it was too late...
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• With taipeiflyer and HUGE AL in LA!!

Dinner at Ketchup on Sunset:

[L-R] myself (still slightly swollen up, and drinking Coke ), taipeiflyer and HUGE AL

At the Saddle Ranch on Sunset where we rode a mechanical bull...

taipeiflyer went first:

Then I had a go and lasted all of 20 seconds...:

(Click on the image for video)
        Last edited by KeithMEL; 8 February 2008, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• Cool pics guys - great to see you managed to spend some time together after the health scare the other night

Comment

• Oh that video made my night, I wish I had seen that in person!

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
              With taipeiflyer and HUGE AL in LA!!

Dinner at Ketchup on Sunset:

[L-R] myself (still slightly swollen up, and drinking Coke ), taipeiflyer and HUGE AL
              I would have to add that this is after KeithMEL's parents got us properly liquored up and before taipeiflyer opened the JW Blue!
              HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                I would have to add that this is after KeithMEL's parents got us properly liquored up and before taipeiflyer opened the JW Blue!
                And yours truly looked on wistfully, sipping slowly on his Coke and trying to pretend that it's really rum and Coke. At least I got to pick the champagne.

Comment

• 11 February 2008

Phaleesy had her plan for her vacation in Southeast Asia a while back. Considering her schedule was very tight, as well as the play it by ears plan especially during big chinese new year holidays, Monday night at the Soup Restaurant became her first SQTalk SIN Gatherings. Well, in fact not only this was her first, but it was the first for Mrs 9V-JKL and The-soon-to-be-Mrs SuperJonJon. Unfortunately, upright man had his prior engagement. Thus the day when I stayed in Singapore is the day when he could not meet up. Well at least these pictures could share the enjoyment of the celebration of a new year for all of us. Let them tell themselves their wishes that I heard. And let them add the pictures as well.. I did not have many pictures this time.

Comment

• Comment

• Thanks for inviting me to the DO, Mr. SQ LPP - sorry I couldn't make it as I have to work certain Monday evenings.
                      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• There will be another chance I am sure when SQ still loves me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                          There will be another chance I am sure when SQ still loves me.
                          I thought that was a given that SQ always loves you

Comment

• Originally posted by kluau88 View Post
                            I thought that was a given that SQ always loves you
                            Hmmm.. not so HOT towels anymore?

Comment

Hmmm.. not so HOT towels anymore?
                              So are the ones from UA F/C frigid? Now that I think about it, those towels on UA are a very very sad excuse.

Is it time to start a hot towel thread ala the hot nuts thread you see on the UA boards

Comment

Phaleesy had her plan for her vacation in Southeast Asia a while back. Considering her schedule was very tight, as well as the play it by ears plan especially during big chinese new year holidays, Monday night at the Soup Restaurant became her first SQTalk SIN Gatherings. Well, in fact not only this was her first, but it was the first for Mrs 9V-JKL and The-soon-to-be-Mrs SuperJonJon.
                                Thank you SQ LPP for organising the DO and allowing me the opportunity to meet the other friendly SQTalkers (and SOs). I had a marvellous time.

Shame I wasn't feeling well - lost my voice, slightly deaf, sore throat, runny nose, body felt like being run over by a truck, etc. So if I came across as being miserable, please forgive me.

Is everyone at the DO feeling ok now? Did I manage to spread my germs?

Comment

Working...
                                X