Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you all for the very warm welcome.

Hi SQDC10HNL, my name in hflight.net is "kritsz".

Comment

• Welcome to SQ Talk, SQDC10HNL & FlyinG4MileS !

Comment

• Hi florianwagner,
        Thanks for the invite!
        Unfortunately, I have an appointment set Wed night that I can't miss.
        Man, I'm gonna miss meeting with you guys.
        Anyways, do hope there'll be another time when you'll be back in SIN.
        Do enjoy for flight.

Comment

• hello everyone love this site am a big fan of sia have traveled with them about 10 times mainly to ATHENS GREECE enjoy trip reports love those photoes

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, TIKIS!

Plenty of SQ fans here..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              Welcome to SQTalk, TIKIS!

Plenty of SQ fans here..
              Thanks KYO

Comment

• Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                Welcome to SQT. I have to admit that I thought you were a Japanese with a pseudonym like that. Looking forward to your contributions.
                Hi SQFAN! Yes , last year I visited Japan for few weeks and as I was first time there, I was really impressed. Japanese were very polite, helpful and they made everything so that I could have a good stay in their country. And I did. F.ex if I was lost in Tokyo streets, they ask if they can help me and so on. And many more to tell... Also I realised that for me it takes atleast a decade to understand Japanese culture more deeply. That´s why Hachiko One of the funniest things in Japan I heard was:" Oh, You have big eyes, you must be very popular in Finland."

And hi SQFlyergirl! I liked your 77W New J pictorial report as I´m waiting my November flights for first time with 77W and A380. This time I fly in Y because my closest friend didn´t want to pay J fare yet. My friend is a bit sceptic for airliners ("It´s just a method of transportation") but had never experienced Singapore Airlines before. Well, I still have time to upgrade my flights so keep thumps up! But anyway I saw from your pics those seats that I have already booked at Singaporeair.com. Thank you for your review! It was helpful for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hachiko View Post
                  Hi SQFAN! Yes , last year I visited Japan for few weeks and as I was first time there, I was really impressed. Japanese were very polite, helpful and they made everything so that I could have a good stay in their country. And I did. F.ex if I was lost in Tokyo streets, they ask if they can help me and so on. And many more to tell... Also I realised that for me it takes atleast a decade to understand Japanese culture more deeply. That´s why Hachiko One of the funniest things in Japan I heard was:" Oh, You have big eyes, you must be very popular in Finland."

And hi SQFlyergirl! I liked your 77W New J pictorial report as I´m waiting my November flights for first time with 77W and A380. This time I fly in Y because my closest friend didn´t want to pay J fare yet. My friend is a bit sceptic for airliners ("It´s just a method of transportation") but had never experienced Singapore Airlines before. Well, I still have time to upgrade my flights so keep thumps up! But anyway I saw from your pics those seats that I have already booked at Singaporeair.com. Thank you for your review! It was helpful for us.
                  Glad you enjoyed it welcome again!

Also a warm welcome to all I missed earlier!

Comment

• Welcome KenLeeHo

what's up buddy.... great to see you on here! welcome!!

Comment

• yeah great to have you aboard Mr. K. ... i just love your name KenLeeHo
                      Home is where your heart is.

Comment

• post deleted
                        Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, SQtraveller! Look forward to your TRs.

Comment

• Question about TRs

post deleted
                            Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
                              I don't know if this is the right place to ask: If I really can't remember much about a trip, can I just put photos?
                              Photos are always much appreciated -I'm sure I speak for others in saying a pictorial trip report is of course welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
                                Hi guys, I've just joined the ranks!!!
                                Since last year I've been travelling LHR to SIN and hope to give you guys some TRs!!
                                Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
                                I don't know if this is the right place to ask: If I really can't remember much about a trip, can I just put photos?
                                Welcome. Great. TRs to come. Whether it's a text or pictorial TR, it should be whatever suits you. Just make sure the photos are not too large for users who do not have broadband. I noted you posted a 'test' post for an image. You need to use the 'insert image' icon to post your pic. Basically, the code is this :
                                [IMG]address of your pic[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X