Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LOWJHG View Post
    HELLO
    i've been on SQ flights stuck in the back for a few years before just recently ive discovered E class bookings
    WILL BE ON SQ flight from SIN - BNE this Nov and back again this DEC
    WILL BE delighted to meet everyone!!!
    LOWJHG welcome to SQTalk

Comment

• Hello everyone this is Leo.

Based in Kuala Lumpur but calls FRA and SIN second home. Frequent flyer of 77W (SQ 325/326), A seats are my preference, ES but graduating to EG after the MR to DPS in Dec.

Calls hotels home 4.5 - 5 months in a year.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, leo.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, The Early Edition!
          Your handle sounds like a television program.

Comment

• Hmm, did only find this thread now. Have been posting on FT for some time, found this lovely place only recently.

Commuting mostly between Asia and Europe, with some US interludes thrown within, hope to make some sense in my assorted ramblings.

OneWorld loyal, but did have some very nice Lufthansa flights to the States recently. Shanghai - Singapore on SQ next on the path to immorality?

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, mosburger!

Comment

• Dear All,

My first flight with SQ was from CDG to SIN and I got so impressed by the quality of the service and that made me forget all previous airways companies.

Since that day I've always wanted to fly with SQ whenever possible. I also wish Krisflyer, whom I am with for 2 years now, would respect its loyal customers more.

I am glad to be part of the forum to share all my good experiences and hopefully will also be able to one day provide tips like all the famous people here!

Cheers!

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, jp76, hope you have many happy travels on SQ ahead and hope to bump into you for any SIN events!

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, jp76.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I got introduced to this forum recently. Not a frequent flyer but whenever on international trips (based in SYD) - be it business or private - I always requested to fly with SQ. Their services never failed me once. Krisflyer membership for over 4 years now.

Cheers

Comment

• Welcome aboard, timhn.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, Timhn.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, timhn!

Good luck with the lounge access request, hope someone can help you out

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, timhn!

Comment

• hello everyone,

I had my first taste of SQ last month when flying from LAX to KUL via SIN using the A345; I am hooked! I am currently discussing an assignment that would have me spend a few years in KL while still based in the US, so I would hope to avail of SQ and this forum more in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X