Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile Phones - What Are You Currently Using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I use the E51 camera-free version which is damn near perfect for my needs (WIFI, no camera, decent battery life and sound). I hope when its crocked, there will a newer WIFI but camera-free phone on the market. With the number of professionals in industries where camera-phones are verboten, surely there must be more of a market for 3.5G plus phones sans cameras?

Comment

• Now...

Apple IPhone 8GB (was lucky to be able to let go of my Dopod 838pro)
      SE K800I
      Blackberry Curve 8320

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobster View Post
        ROFL Cant stop laughing...

Comment

• Mine's a 3-day-old Nokia N85.. Super.. used to own the HTC TyTn, and this baby does everything in addition to a super camera, GPS (which i don't use) and 8gb micro SD

30 hour music play time (maximum), great for long-haul flights

Comment

• Originally posted by quik! View Post

Am loving the my new T-Mobile G1 (HTC) - looks better than pictured! Android OS is really something. Though no syncronisation with Exchange.
            Tried the "kill" command yet?

Comment

• Nokia 5800 aka Nokia Tube

Just got my hands on Nokia 5800 Xpress Music featured in The Dark Knight before the official sales launch in SIN

All I can say....way cool!!

.....at least till the Nokia N97 comes along

Comment

• I have been using the Crackberry Curve the last 3 months and have quite grown to like it, after having been a Nokia fan the last several years.

Comment

• You got the 'TUBE' Sqstalker? How was it? They say the touchscreen is not as good as iphone or HTC Touch, but it was mouth-watering when I saw the dummy last night, wanted to purchase it but my dad told me to wait for the launch on the 12th.
                  Last edited by unaccompaniedminor; 7 December 2008, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• I'm now using a htc Touch HD - a brilliant piece of kit.

Comment

• Those using WM Phone, you may want to down load this fantastic app.... watch TV on your phone....

http://pages.tvunetworks.com/labs/mobile.html
                      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Originally posted by unaccompaniedminor View Post
                        You got the 'TUBE' Sqstalker? How was it? They say the touchscreen is not as good as iphone or HTC Touch, but it was mouth-watering when I saw the dummy last night, wanted to purchase it but my dad told me to wait for the launch on the 12th.
                        I suppose it's relative. I for one, could not send out a decent sms on the iPhone due to its small keys and sensitivity.

The iPhone and HTC Touch have bigger screen areas.

It's best to have a feel of the phone yourself.

I have always been a Nokia fan eversince Nokia 101 was launched in 1991 (my first mobile)...so I shall refrain from commenting any further

Comment

• Motorola V3xx for me

Comment

• Sony Ericsson W660i. I don't use it for much else other than call and sms. Music player is not bad but for the camera I prefer to stick to my D80

Comment

• Just received a 5800 Express Music as a freebie.
                              Saw it in the shop the other day but had my doubts on the touch screen functionalities and the overall quality (given that it comes as a 5xxx series which usually is a mid-range Nokia). I am glad my worries are totally unfounded.
                              The software is excellent - very easy to use (the nightmare of my past HTC Diamond still haunts me ) and very responsive too.
                              Highly recommended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sqstalker View Post
                                Just got my hands on Nokia 5800 Xpress Music featured in The Dark Knight before the official sales launch in SIN
                                All I can say....way cool!!
                                Originally posted by StarG View Post
                                Just received a 5800 Express Music as a freebie.
                                Saw it in the shop the other day but had my doubts on the touch screen functionalities and the overall quality (given that it comes as a 5xxx series which usually is a mid-range Nokia). I am glad my worries are totally unfounded.
                                The software is excellent - very easy to use (the nightmare of my past HTC Diamond still haunts me ) and very responsive too.
                                Highly recommended.
                                Two SQTalkers now have these gadgets. Who else will join the club?

Comment

Working...
                                X