Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile Phones - What Are You Currently Using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone here use a vertu? i could never justify spending a minimum of $5,000 on a phone (at least as long as SQ is still in business and i can be flying on a 777-300ER for that money), but i would love to hear some user feedback on the phone and concierge service.

Comment

• Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
      anyone here use a vertu?
      Paging...

Comment

• Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
        you sound like a sales rep for Siemens. =) You really love all things taiwanese- i know you are a big fan of China Air and Eva, and you have a love for Benq phones as well. Do you use an Acer computer? Are you from Taiwan?
        Hi Hi..... Actually I didn't come from Taiwan, I come from Hong Kong!

I don't like BenQ phones,it always damages.I just like the phones that were made before the merging of BenQ and Siemens. Coz I've used both German made 3518i and 3508i before,in which its practice and durability gave me a very good impression,Nokia is good also,but I don't like it, coz it's too slow.I just think it's too bad that even if I want to buy a BenQ-Siemens,it doesn't have new model anymore.

Yes, you're correct,I love CI and BR,also I love Taiwanese and British things.For British things,maybe I was born under the British colonial period,still couldn't forget her.And for Taiwan,I don't know why,coz love is love,cannot be explained,just like many love Japanese things.

Are you come from Taiwan or where else?But whatever,all in all,nice to meet you as a friend.

Comment

• Vertus are very well built, sound quality is great, software is similar to Nokia simple software. Never made use of the Concierge service to comment though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynasty View Post
            Hi Hi..... Actually I didn't come from Taiwan, I come from Hong Kong!

I don't like BenQ phones,it always damages.I just like the phones that were made before the merging of BenQ and Siemens. Coz I've used both German made 3518i and 3508i before,in which its practice and durability gave me a very good impression,Nokia is good also,but I don't like it, coz it's too slow.I just think it's too bad that even if I want to buy a BenQ-Siemens,it doesn't have new model anymore.

Yes, you're correct,I love CI and BR,also I love Taiwanese and British things.For British things,maybe I was born under the British colonial period,still couldn't forget her.And for Taiwan,I don't know why,coz love is love,cannot be explained,just like many love Japanese things.

Are you come from Taiwan or where else?But whatever,all in all,nice to meet you as a friend.
            nice to meet you as well dynasty. i was born in milan, spent my formidable years in marin county (a cozy little enclave just north of san francisco), lived in los angeles for grad school and now currently reside in taiwan, which i love very much. all of my early international flying was on eva, and i was always very happy with their service. once you take SQ, you realize they were lacking in a few areas, but they offer excellent value and i was never disappointed in the slightest way. never flown China Air, but glad to hear you are a happy customer. next time you are in taiwan, let me know- i'll buy you a drink.
            Last edited by taipeiflyer; 25 August 2007, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
              Vertus are very well built, sound quality is great, software is similar to Nokia simple software. Never made use of the Concierge service to comment though.
              thanks for the info StarG!

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                I do have to say, in my eyes there is only one manufacturer and that's Nokia - too many bad experiences with poor offerings from the other companies out there. Motorola, as a prime example, may make nice looking phones, but their user interface is still in the mid to late 1980s !
                AGREE! Nokia offers the most durable HP with surprisingly good prices, even 1 year after the particular model was released. The second hand market is pretty competitive too for Nokia's HP.

Others such as Sony-Ericsson or Samsung often has huge price drops for their models

Comment

• To each his own really.

I for one definitely don't like to use Nokia, most user unfriendly and lacks durability. Sony Ericsson on the hand are very well built and very easy to use.

Comment

• have the Nokie E90...need the quad-band and hsdpa connectivity...not much use for the GPS...takes too long to lock on...

this after a rugged Sony Ericsson K700i...no complains for it except for the joystick...

Comment

• Another E90 user here - actually I work in phones so I change phones a lot

Comment

• I'm using a Dopod 595. It's really bad. Changing to a Sony Ericsson K850i.
                        We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

• Just bought a Nokia 6300 after trading in my old Nokia 7610.
                          So, I am using this one and the Sony Ericsson W800i (2 years old model).

Comment

• I don't know what is your own feeling, but for me, personally, I don't like SonyEricsson's products, because for about 3 to 4 yrs before, I've used SE's T100i, which made me wrath. It always damages,if not the keyboard has problem, that will be the screen or the whole system(always locked automatically and mysteriously), I need to spend a lot of $$ to repair it.

Then, I decided to use back Siemens and threw the T100i to the rubbish bin, and will not consider SE anymore!

Comment

• samsung SGH-E370, haven't seen any of them anywhere, I might have a real rare model, but it's so brilliant, small and works well, only problem is the charger can't fit in any powerboard, or powerpoint with other plugs

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynasty View Post
                                I don't know what is your own feeling, but for me, personally, I don't like SonyEricsson's products, because for about 3 to 4 yrs before, I've used SE's T100i, which made me wrath. It always damages,if not the keyboard has problem, that will be the screen or the whole system(always locked automatically and mysteriously), I need to spend a lot of $$ to repair it.

Then, I decided to use back Siemens and threw the T100i to the rubbish bin, and will not consider SE anymore!
                                Goodness Dynasty!! T100i is eons ago, but frankly every phone company has its lemons, despite production QC and testing. I can say I hate Nokia because my wife has several of them over the past years, and having to help her set it up and use it from time to time, I grew to really hate that brand. Glad to say that my wife has finally saw the light and moved to SonyEricsson without regrets, and quite enjoying it so far.

If you read reviews of SE phone over the past couple of years, the good build-quality and features has always been its hallmark.

Comment

Working...
                                X