No announcement yet.

Hilton 5 Nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been a HH Diamond now for some years now solely because Hilton hotels are located conveniently at most of the places I do to. In NYC, Houston and London, they are strictly business-type hotels: efficient, clean, convenient.

But where their properties standout are at some holiday destinations. I've redeemed stays at Venice and Sorrento, in Italy and Toledo in Spain and these hotels were just super.

Where HH is bad is mostly because they keep making it difficult to keep status. And some perks have actually been dropped over the years. As Diamond, I usually get an upgrade but not always to their best rooms. But I do appreciate it when I get a very early check-in or a very late check-out without incurring additional costs.

Last year, they pushed Diamond requirements up by 20%, hence I don't think I would re-qualify this year. As with Kyo, I hope they would provide a soft-landing to Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Really depends on which properties are available where you travel to? I've found MR rarely suits my needs, and HH has some stunning properties whilst MR doesn't seem to bowl me over when I think about anything they have.

As a matter of fact, I've started to absolutely fall hard for IC and SPG and HH will be seeing a lot less of me going forward. Almost reached Lifetime Gold and HH practically donates Gold at some point every year, so I'm not worried. Will drop from HH Diamond to Silver most likely, no idea if they have soft landings, and don't care, to be honest.
      Hi Kyo,

I saw there's a promotion for SPG gold. Using a world mastercard to make a booking and I'll become a gold member immediately. So to get lifetime gold I need 10 stays for 5 consecutive years right? Do those following stays need to be charged to the same world mastercard or any cc will do?

What do you mean by HH donates gold at some point every year? Just only started staying and using HH this Aug.

Comment

Originally posted by RCTP View Post
        Hi Kyo,

I saw there's a promotion for SPG gold. Using a world mastercard to make a booking and I'll become a gold member immediately. So to get lifetime gold I need 10 stays for 5 consecutive years right? Do those following stays need to be charged to the same world mastercard or any cc will do?

What do you mean by HH donates gold at some point every year? Just only started staying and using HH this Aug.
        Not sure about the World Mastercard thingo so I can't comment - any links? I've got one that I use ultra-frequently, as a matter of fact.

It's ridiculously easy to get HH Gold, there's always a way or three every year, you do have to watch out on it on TOF etc..

Comment

http://www.spg-asiapacific.com/world...GOLD_PROMOTION

Here's the link.

What is "TOF"?
          Kinda new to the HH program so unfamiliar with a lot of things. heh.

Did a google search and showed a promotion for fast track to Gold with 4 stays upon enrollment.

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/Proces...PeJWPyu3WWyw==

However when I tried to sign up, it showed "PromotionB::ISSUE TYPE is not provided"

What does it mean?

Comment

Working...
          X