Hilton 5 Nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilton 5 Nights

Hi, was checking on HH website and it was stated something regarding booking for 5 nights and get one of the night free.

I'm not really sure how it works so is it possible for someone to explain?

I'm planning for a 5 N stay at Hilton Tokyo, so does it mean one of nights will be free? will the free night stay still accumulate HH points?

Thanks.

RCTP, are you refering to this?

WHAT IS THE 5th NIGHT FREE BENEFIT ON REWARD STAYS?
    Silver, Gold and Diamond elite members will receive every 5th night free on Standard Room Reward stays of five or more nights (up to four free nights on a stay of 20 consecutive nights). This is reflected in the point price by applying a per night discount that corresponds to one free night for every five nights.

In cases where the number of points required per night vary (for example when a stay includes peak and off-peak nights), the point value of the free night is determined by the average cost of points per night. This is calculated by dividing the total point cost of all nights by the number of nights in the stay.

As a reminder, this elite benefit applies to Standard Room Rewards and must be booked via HHonors.com or our Hilton Reservations & Customer Care team.

Click here for an example of how "5th Night Free" works.

See HHonors Program Terms & Conditions for additional details.

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO RECEIVE THE 5th NIGHT FREE BENEFIT ON REWARD STAYS?
    5th Night Free is a benefit for our Silver, Gold and Diamond Elite HHonors members. Please make sure you are logged into your HHonors account to automatically receive the benefit on qualifying stays. Please note, this benefit will be reflected in the point price by applying a per night discount that corresponds to one complimentary night for every five nights.

IF I NEED TO CANCEL OR MODIFY MY REWARD STAY, WILL THE 5th NIGHT STILL BE FREE?
    If you cancel your Reward Stay, the free night will also be canceled as it only applies to Standard Room Rewards of 5 consecutive nights or more. If you adjust the Reward Stay to be shorter than 5 nights, then the free 5th night will also be canceled and the entire Reward Stay will be repriced without the free night.

DOES THE 5th NIGHT FREE BENEFIT WORK IN CONJUNCTION WITH OTHER PROMOTIONS OR OFFERS?
    The 5th Night Free benefit applies only to Standard Room Rewards, and does not apply when a stay is booked as part of any other offer, package or promotion offered by Hilton Worldwide or its partners.

WHAT IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW THE 5th NIGHT FREE IS CALCULATED?

Click here to see an example of how the 5th Night Free benefit is calculated.
    Which part are you not clear on?

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
      RCTP, are you refering to this?

Which part are you not clear on?
      so this only works when redeeming nights?

if i were to book a normal stay using cc, this isnt valid?

Comment

Originally posted by RCTP View Post
        so this only works when redeeming nights?

if i were to book a normal stay using cc, this isnt valid?
        That seems to be what it is saying, RCTP. I've done a few paid 5+ nights recently in DoubleTree and Hilton. I didn't get my 5th night free.

Comment

oh well it does seem to good to be true. Haha. This will be my first time having to stay at a hotel for such a long stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by RCTP View Post
            This will be my first time having to stay at a hotel for such a long stretch.
            You should consider yourself blessed. I'm not a road warrior but sometimes I get in and out of hotels so often I sometimes get confused what room I'm in, leading to some rather embarrassing situations. Enjoy Tokyo!

Comment

Does HH records stays without much issues? Had been with M&C but not all of my stays are recorded on the system, thinking of changing?

What hotel loyalty prog are you guys using any why?

Comment

HH is quite efficient. the official reply is withing 3 ~ 4 working days. but so far, all my stays are credited within the next working day.

M&C I'm not so sure. I've got their Gold membership through AMEX KF cobrand and will only start using them next year.

Comment

M&C always failures to update my account. I didn't care until it was four weeks later and they still did not update my account. I subsequently had another stay at another property, again no inclusion in my account till I emailed them.

They adjusted the latest stay and did not include the initial stay. Subsequent email was met with standard reply that my last stay was updated.

I'm thinking of changing to HH next year, also would like to ask assuming I book thru agoda, does HH recognize the stay? This earning u agoda points and HH rewards...

Comment

I'm not sure of you can credit stays and earn hh points when booked through agoda. I vaguely remember reading it somewhere in their T&Cs that third party bookings will not earn points.

But that's just my memory.

Comment

Agoda won't give you points/stay credit. Only HH websites. When you're ready to leave M&C, you'll still find HH has better standards generally with customer service, stays posting etc. Then you'll be able to consider Starwood, and others that'll leave you marvelling how you stayed with M&C's lack of responsiveness/awareness in the first place.

Such a process, I've found, generally requires a year or two

Comment

But it should be counted as a qualifying night right?

Do u guys keep the hotel points or direct all to air miles? I should be changing to HH in the coming year from M&C.

Thus all stays now I will put to air miles instead of their points which takes forever to come in or not at all.

Comment

Are u referring to hh or m&c?

For hh I'm using base points plus fixed/variable air miles on kf. If it's a 1 night stay, I'll choose fixed. And if it's more than 500miles worth stay I'll use variable miles.

Comment

Im leaving M&C already, was staying at Grand Millennium KL for two nights last week. On the 3rd night, I transferred to Marriott Putrajaya and on checkout, they offered to sign up with Marriott Rewards.

They emailed me the very next day and requested my stay invoice to credit the stay; which I had thrown away. They replied that they will contact the hotel for the required information and advised that it may take some time in retroactive crediting.

It is a real service! But right now I'm still researching if HH or MR is better, have afew more trips coming up....

Comment

Really depends on which properties are available where you travel to? I've found MR rarely suits my needs, and HH has some stunning properties whilst MR doesn't seem to bowl me over when I think about anything they have.

As a matter of fact, I've started to absolutely fall hard for IC and SPG and HH will be seeing a lot less of me going forward. Almost reached Lifetime Gold and HH practically donates Gold at some point every year, so I'm not worried. Will drop from HH Diamond to Silver most likely, no idea if they have soft landings, and don't care, to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                              X