X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarbonMan
    replied
    Originally posted by RCTP View Post
    so this only works when redeeming nights?

if i were to book a normal stay using cc, this isnt valid?
    That seems to be what it is saying, RCTP. I've done a few paid 5+ nights recently in DoubleTree and Hilton. I didn't get my 5th night free.

Leave a comment:

• RCTP
    replied
    Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
    RCTP, are you refering to this?

Which part are you not clear on?
    so this only works when redeeming nights?

if i were to book a normal stay using cc, this isnt valid?

Leave a comment:

• CarbonMan
    replied
    RCTP, are you refering to this?

WHAT IS THE 5th NIGHT FREE BENEFIT ON REWARD STAYS?
    Silver, Gold and Diamond elite members will receive every 5th night free on Standard Room Reward stays of five or more nights (up to four free nights on a stay of 20 consecutive nights). This is reflected in the point price by applying a per night discount that corresponds to one free night for every five nights.

In cases where the number of points required per night vary (for example when a stay includes peak and off-peak nights), the point value of the free night is determined by the average cost of points per night. This is calculated by dividing the total point cost of all nights by the number of nights in the stay.

As a reminder, this elite benefit applies to Standard Room Rewards and must be booked via HHonors.com or our Hilton Reservations & Customer Care team.

Click here for an example of how "5th Night Free" works.

See HHonors Program Terms & Conditions for additional details.

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO RECEIVE THE 5th NIGHT FREE BENEFIT ON REWARD STAYS?
    5th Night Free is a benefit for our Silver, Gold and Diamond Elite HHonors members. Please make sure you are logged into your HHonors account to automatically receive the benefit on qualifying stays. Please note, this benefit will be reflected in the point price by applying a per night discount that corresponds to one complimentary night for every five nights.

IF I NEED TO CANCEL OR MODIFY MY REWARD STAY, WILL THE 5th NIGHT STILL BE FREE?
    If you cancel your Reward Stay, the free night will also be canceled as it only applies to Standard Room Rewards of 5 consecutive nights or more. If you adjust the Reward Stay to be shorter than 5 nights, then the free 5th night will also be canceled and the entire Reward Stay will be repriced without the free night.

DOES THE 5th NIGHT FREE BENEFIT WORK IN CONJUNCTION WITH OTHER PROMOTIONS OR OFFERS?
    The 5th Night Free benefit applies only to Standard Room Rewards, and does not apply when a stay is booked as part of any other offer, package or promotion offered by Hilton Worldwide or its partners.

WHAT IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW THE 5th NIGHT FREE IS CALCULATED?

Click here to see an example of how the 5th Night Free benefit is calculated.
    Which part are you not clear on?

Leave a comment:

• RCTP
    started a topic Hilton 5 Nights

Hilton 5 Nights

Hi, was checking on HH website and it was stated something regarding booking for 5 nights and get one of the night free.

I'm not really sure how it works so is it possible for someone to explain?

I'm planning for a 5 N stay at Hilton Tokyo, so does it mean one of nights will be free? will the free night stay still accumulate HH points?

Thanks.
Working...
X