Regional F - when gone for good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regional F - when gone for good?

What are the last routes for Regional F? And when is this product gone for good?

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
    What are the last routes for Regional F? And when is this product gone for good?
    Routes that are still having regional F include Shanghai, Jakarta, Dubai, Dubai-Cairo, Dubai-Istanbul, Dubai-Riyadh, Hong Kong, & Manila.

Gone for good? Not anytime soon I think, didn't hear any insider news on this.

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
      Planning a party ?.

Comment

Got a quick question - according to 9V-JKL's thread:

SYD -
        SQ219/232 (B772ER) = Spacebed C, Y

Is it true that they don't use an F-configured aircraft for this route? Thought they would for the SIN-SYD route... even with old Regional F

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post

SYD -

Is it true that they don't use an F-configured aircraft for this route? Thought they would for the SIN-SYD route... even with old Regional F
          Kyo,

Yes, B772ER is currently being used.
          In the past I recalled 744 was being used.

Comment

SYD -

Yup... got this spacebed on last April SIN-SYD... and also on the next August SIN SYD...

Comment

Will SQ introduce a new regional F once this is completely phased out?
              I kinda like the current seats :X First time i sat on time i fell completely in love with it. Goes with the Skysuites in the 747
              I dont know why im not a fan of the new F seats :O

Comment

Thanks guys, I guess no more *A F savers into Australia and that's that, then...

Comment

Thanks guys, I guess no more *A F savers into Australia and that's that, then...
                  Plenty of *A F savers into Australia - just not out of Singapore

Comment

Purely out of curiosity. For those who've flown SIN-CGK in F, what's it like, being such a short flight? i.e. in terms of meal service, and what hard or soft products are offered over J and Y?

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                      Purely out of curiosity. For those who've flown SIN-CGK in F, what's it like, being such a short flight? i.e. in terms of meal service, and what hard or soft products are offered over J and Y?
                      There's a couple of TRs on it which will answer your question, most recently by Dent@SUB

Comment

Doesn't the new F seats on the 777-300 9V-SYF count as regional F?

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                          There's a couple of TRs on it which will answer your question, most recently by Dent@SUB
                          My bad.. Searched CGK F, didn't get anything and was lazy to refine my search.. Did a more thorough search earlier and found lots about SIN-CGK F and yeap, almost all from Dent@SUB.

Was just curious to see what F on such a short haul flight would be like and it looks nice indeed. This being SQ, I guess they'd make even a one-hour flight special

Thanks for all the pics if you're reading this, Dent!

Comment

Thanks for all the pics if you're reading this, Dent!
                            You are most welcome, mate!

Comment

Was just curious to see what F on such a short haul flight would be like and it looks nice indeed. This being SQ, I guess they'd make even a one-hour flight special
                              There is a not really a lot you can do to make a 1 hour flight special. It's like a compressed version of the other regional F flights. You still get the Dom and drinks but no proper menu, they just give you a piece of paper with the food options instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X