No announcement yet.

Regional F - when gone for good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT: I fell off the chair when I saw this on TOF.

Comment

No Clue

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
      I hope you are not losing your memory flymearoundthemoon

I seem to remember an exchange with philipat ranting about missing LPP and you, confusing your handle here on SQTalk/FT replied

Anyway I'm glad you're all bluster and continue to fly SQ despite your posts to the contrary

SQ is a great airline isn't it?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/newre...ply&p=14338584
      I wish I knew who you folks keep referring to, but it ain't me? I'd be plesed to assist if you could supply URL info? My ISP says no.
      Round the Moon. And Back

Comment

Originally posted by flymeroundthemoon View Post
        I wish I knew who you folks keep referring to, but it ain't me? I'd be plesed to assist if you could supply URL info? My ISP says no.
        Fair enough flymeroundthemoon

In which case I should tell you there is someone on FT called philipat that is using the same location and in the same programs as you

That is to say.. Location: East of the Sun, West of the Moon

And the programmes you are both in: No loyalties, just look for the best deal

Doh!
        Last edited by 9V-SIA; 22 July 2010, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Clueless

Originally posted by flymeroundthemoon View Post
          I suggest you checked on what Manflyer posted on this thread on 17th July 2010. Sometimes I do find your messages somewhat confusing at times. To be honest, I too am getting old in age and losing more than a couple of grey cells and I willingly accept the fact that I am no longer 25 years old.

Am I corrupt as my SIN-CGK trips are mostly in F as I started thinking about it after postings by manflyer and Benlee? I am totally clueless on this point but I confess I do have a corrupted mind. . Maybe that is what you meant.

Fair enough flymeroundthemoon

In which case I should tell you there is someone on FT called philipat that is using the same location and in the same programs as you

Doh!
          Am I right to say something about Sunny and Moonie? I felL over the chair when reading your link to FT. I am afraid you will have to PM me your address and name so that I can submit a claim for medical reimbursement.
          Last edited by LionCity; 22 July 2010, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
            Am I corrupt as my SIN-CGK trips are mostly in F as I started thinking about it after postings by manflyer and Benlee? I am totally clueless on this point but I confess I do have a corrupted mind.
            Looks like we're gonna have to extradite you!

Comment

Great link 9V-SIA!

But then again, there is no point feeding the trolls...
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                Looks like we're gonna have to extradite you!
                Please include Ben Lee and a few other SQTalkers who flew FC. In case of a joint appearance at the court, we will have a mini-LD 8 that includes "Bak Kut Teh" (Pork Rib Soup in England) during the break. Of course if you liked to sponsor the DP or Krug, your kind sponsorship will be most welcomed.

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                  Please include Ben Lee and a few other SQTalkers who flew FC. In case of a joint appearance at the court, we will have a mini-LD 8 that includes "Bak Kut Teh" (Pork Rib Soup in England) during the break. Of course if you liked to sponsor the DP or Krug, your kind sponsorship will be most welcomed.
                  Si liao. I oso got red colour boarding pass for SIN-CGK... Sure kenna extradite too leh.

Comment

Will SQTalkers please stop falling from your chairs

Comment

Will SQTalkers please stop falling from your chairs
                      Too late....
                      I've already dropped from my chair, rolling on the floor couldn't stop laughing....

This is indeed a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting thread.....

Comment

Are there plans to have regional F on A350 and 787?

Comment

Are there plans to have regional F on A350 and 787?
                          My understand is that the A350s will be configured for long-haul. I believe the seating configuration of the 787s will be 2-cabin and similar to that of the A330s, except 3-3-3 in the back. Seat counts for the A330-300s and 787-9s should be very similar.

So, no, there is no reason to expect regional F on the A350 or 787.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                            My understand is that the A350s will be configured for long-haul. I believe the seating configuration of the 787s will be 2-cabin and similar to that of the A330s, except 3-3-3 in the back. Seat counts for the A330-300s and 787-9s should be very similar.

So, no, there is no reason to expect regional F on the A350 or 787.
                            I think SIN-PVG/PEK/HKG/CGK can support a regional F. Never fly to India so I can't comment.

I constantly read about the newly affluent in Asia and the Asian Century.

From what I can see, they can spend!

Why can't they do 2 variations like they did with 772s?

Comment

Working...
                            X