[SIN] The Private Room at SKL T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Booking the Transit Hotel when you have TPR access seems immoral.

I'm assuming the layover in question is not an overnight one - in that case, since sleeping is not a priority, I would certainly make (extensive!) use of the TPR over booking a transit hotel.

Comment

• Bring a sleeping bag into the TPR

Comment

Booking the Transit Hotel when you have TPR access seems immoral.

Why not go to TPR, get stuck into a couple (or more...) bottles of LGD and sleep on the flight to DEL ?.
        I love the way you think!! Shall execute on your recommendation!!
        I was planning a very long night in CGK at the Keraton. Oh well! I guess it will have to end on a surfeit of LGD and Krug.

Thanks for your responses. Seriously. I shall look forward to 36 hours of hedonistic renewal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          Bring a sleeping bag into the TPR
          Sleeping bags get lonely , Kyo.

Comment

• Originally posted by levitation View Post
            Sleeping bags get lonely , Kyo.
            That depends on how you use it

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              That depends on how you use it
              You are to quick for me Kyo. I can never top you!

Comment

• My last two visits to TPR this week and last month have seen me eat in there then request being able to continue enjoying the lovely LGD but doing so sat at the bar in the FCL. While initially slightly bemused staff in TPR have been happy to leave a bottle with the fantastic Mr N who mans the bar there.

Comment

• Phew - Relieved that the La Grande Dame is still there for my visit there in a week or so

Comment

My last two visits to TPR this week and last month have seen me eat in there then request being able to continue enjoying the lovely LGD but doing so sat at the bar in the FCL. While initially slightly bemused staff in TPR have been happy to leave a bottle with the fantastic Mr N who mans the bar there.
                    Look at the VVIP! LOL
                    HUGE AL

Comment

• Recently had Dom Perignon in TPR

Another data point on the Champagne:

On 10th February I was hoping to try LGD for the first time, but they were serving Dom Perignon in TPR (didn't check which year's vintage). Seemed more fizzy than onboard, perhaps due to better quality glasses on the ground leading to far fewer bubbles so less gas escaping.

The very few glasses that I had onboard SQ318 were as good as I remembered

Also, the medium burger I ordered was at least well-done and completely beige inside. Recommend ordering lower temperature than you normally like.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, What4.

While it would seem ridiculous to complain about unlimited Dom being available, I hope it is temporary and LGD is back soon. I much prefer that to the 2004 Dom they have.

Comment

• Currently in TPR and they say the Dom is a temporary measure due to stock. If so then fair play to them as last time they were out of stock they substituted it with CH from the SKL F.

Comment

• It looks like Dom may be more permanent than indicated in TPR, that's certainly how some of the White Ladies see it.

Comment

It looks like Dom may be more permanent than indicated in TPR, that's certainly how some of the White Ladies see it.
                              Oh NO!
                              HUGE AL

Comment

• I was told Dom is staying around for a while

Comment

Working...
                                X