No announcement yet.

[SIN] The Private Room at SKL T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is it possible to enter the TPR multiple times?
    I have a 15+hr transit (arrive at 0635 in J on SQ216 from PER & depart at 2350 in F on SQ26 to JFK) so is it possible to enter the TPR in the morning for a shower & food head off into the city then re-enter before departure to JFK? If only one entry is allowed, would I have access to the F or J lounges on arrival?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethor View Post
      So is it possible to enter the TPR multiple times?
      I have a 15+hr transit (arrive at 0635 in J on SQ216 from PER & depart at 2350 in F on SQ26 to JFK) so is it possible to enter the TPR in the morning for a shower & food head off into the city then re-enter before departure to JFK? If only one entry is allowed, would I have access to the F or J lounges on arrival?

No problem at all for multiple entry

Comment

• Hi...need some assistance here...

I would be on SQ 119 in J departing KUL at 20.30 and arrriving changi at 21.25 and will transiting for 2 hours on before i go on board SQ 231 to SYD on F and was wondering will the KUL check in counter provide me with the TPR invitation or should i just use my F class borading pass to enter TPR?

Thanks!

Comment

• Paging SQfg... but no matter what your F BP will be enough to enter even if you don't get the invitation. They use the invitation for 'accounting purposes' presumably... anyway plenty of people have kept theirs as momentos and got in on their F BP only.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevSQ View Post
            Hi...need some assistance here...

I would be on SQ 119 in J departing KUL at 20.30 and arrriving changi at 21.25 and will transiting for 2 hours on before i go on board SQ 231 to SYD on F and was wondering will the KUL check in counter provide me with the TPR invitation or should i just use my F class borading pass to enter TPR?

Thanks!
            Can't comment on whether KUL can give you a TPR invite (I doubt it to be honest) but your F BP will be sufficient for access.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevSQ View Post
              will the KUL check in counter provide me with the TPR invitation or should i just use my F class borading pass to enter TPR?

Thanks!
              Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              Paging SQfg... but no matter what your F BP will be enough to enter even if you don't get the invitation. They use the invitation for 'accounting purposes' presumably... anyway plenty of people have kept theirs as momentos and got in on their F BP only.
              Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              Can't comment on whether KUL can give you a TPR invite (I doubt it to be honest) but your F BP will be sufficient for access.

crunch crunch crunch...... computer says yes! KUL has TPR invites handy

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                No problem at all for multiple entry
                I'm happy to hear that, it means I can have a shower then pop out for a cigarette and then have breakfast.

Comment

• I have heard from some people that they now allow inbound F class pax connecting on business class, etc on some regional flights into the Private Room now? Is this correct? When did this start?

Comment

• Not only would that be refreshing, it'd actually be sensible... can someone verify this?

Comment

• Was just told that would be a big fat, "No. It must be a departure in F."
                      HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                        Was just told that would be a big fat, "No. It must be a departure in F."
                        Sounds very typical SQesque in style. I guessed this is how they treated a passenger after taking an ultra expensive long cross continent flight in FC and connecting to a regional flight with No FC.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                          Sounds very typical SQesque in style. I guessed this is how they treated a passenger after taking an ultra expensive long cross continent flight in FC and connecting to a regional flight with No FC.
                          Yup. I also got the corresponding dumb look face when I asked.
                          HUGE AL

Comment

• I just learned that the QF F lounge in SYD is manged/run by Sofitel,
                            and the Marco Polo F lounge in HKG by the Peninsula no less.
                            So naturally I wonder which outfit is responsible for TPF / F in SIN T3 & T2 ?
                            F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQJunkie View Post
                              So naturally I wonder which outfit is responsible for TPF / F in SIN T3 & T2 ?
                              Distinctly Underwhelming Lounges Pte Ltd.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQJunkie View Post
                                the Marco Polo F lounge in HKG by the Peninsula no less.
                                The HKG CX J and F Wing and Pier lounges are indeed operated by the same people behind the Peninsula in HK:

http://www.hshgroup.com/otherOperati...&cid=51&id=279

Peninsula Clubs and Consultancy Services

This division manages some of the world's finest private members' clubs that are part of the social and professional fabric of Hong Kong. Under its portfolio are The Hong Kong Club, The Hong Kong Bankers Club and Butterfield's.

In addition, this division operates Cathay Pacific Airways' first and business class lounges – The Wing and The Pier – at the Hong Kong International Airport.
                                I don't know if they also operate the HKG CX F Arrivals lounge, the HKG KA Gate 16 lounge or the new HKG CX (J only I think ?) Cabin lounge.

Comment

Working...
                                X