[SIN] The Private Room at SKL T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by benlee View Post
    Foie Gras is one of my favourite. I wonder if I can request a customs dish and ask them to just serve me several pieces of the foie gras instead.
    If you're nice to the abang there - then yes

Comment

Foie Gras is one of my favourite. I wonder if I can request a customs dish and ask them to just serve me several pieces of the foie gras instead.
      Abang or kakak (as is more the case for me), this is an era of cost-cutting.

Don't mind to give it a try (for scientific purposes, of course) later this week, just for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post

Don't mind to give it a try (for scientific purposes, of course) later this week, just for you.
        Quail eggs very nice too, abang.

Comment

Done! Gosh... I'm just "shameless"!

Comment

• We hereby applaud and thank you simultaneously for your ongoing contributions towards TPR F&B research

I did four courses last week but no 'multi-foie gras' requests here!

Comment

You deserve a medal! Haha...

Comment

Shameful. TPR fulfilling such unreasonable requests.
                Next you'll be asking for foie gras neat, hold everything else.
                And super sized.

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                We hereby applaud and thank you simultaneously for your ongoing contributions towards TPR F&B research

I did four courses last week but no 'multi-foie gras' requests here!
                Kyo, knowing your powers of research, I need you to do the Super Size test and report back here pronto. The results are urgently needed for a white paper.
                F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQJunkie View Post
                  Kyo, knowing your powers of research, I need you to do the Super Size test and report back here pronto. The results are urgently needed for a white paper.
                  I'm afraid my powers only extend as far as SKL J this week!

And no TPR appointments scheduled for the foreseeable future!

Comment

I'm afraid my powers only extend as far as SKL J this week!

And no TPR appointments scheduled for the foreseeable future!
                    I'm sure SQ management in the F&B cost reduction department will be welcoming this "good news" with tears of joy.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC* View Post
                      You deserve a medal! Haha...
                      That looks good. I am going for it this Monday.

Comment

Attempting this without a cardiologist standing by is just too daring and silly!

Comment

• No risk, no reward! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Since when does common sense ever have a part to play here?!!

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
                            Attempting this without a cardiologist standing by is just too daring and silly!
                            I supposed I am overdue for a medical checkup after this meal. Or maybe TPR can provide standby cardiologist as another value-added service

Comment

• FOOD Question

Hello All

Flying on SQ 12 SIN-NRT-LAX in July. Flight departs around 9.40am from SIN. I was wondering if while in the TPR they would let me order from the Lunch menu instead of the breakfast one? I would like to try some of the treats i've heard of on the lunch menu you and i'm not a breakfast food fan.

Comment

• You're outta luck my friend. Unless you *ahem*... come in the night before... as someone once did... wonder who...

Comment

Working...
                                X