[SIN] The Private Room at SKL T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stargold View Post
    You mean the SKL T2 fishtank is not a souvenir item?

Classic

Comment

• Originally posted by yongchau View Post
      maybe its bcos of the timing u enter the lounge, i went to KrisFlyer Gold lounge at T3 with my SIA Business Class boarding pass at 3pm in the afternoon. the lady let me in most probably bcos there were only 2 people in the lounge at the time and was very quiet, same for T2 and T3's Silver Kris Lounge. So if you want to take nice pics of the lounge, go in the afternoon and not at night when it is so crowded.

I thought only Krisflyer Gold or Star alliance gold cardmembers can enter the KF G lounge but wanted to try and enter to have a look and I asked if I can go in and showed my J boarding pass and she let me in...so happy!

The food at T2's SKL Business Class section is really bad and not much variety compared to KF G's and T3's for lunch. The standard is really bad in T2, no more Haagen Daz ice-cream either. KG G's and T3's SKL Business Class section's food is so much better.
      SKL in T2 is indeed scary - they cut everything. I am surprised there are still fish in the fish tanks. SKL in T3 has seen cutting of all juices to orange and apple only.

Comment

• TPR Menu

I am not sure whether this is too small to be viewed...trying first:

Lobster:

Prime beef with foie grass:
        Last edited by YK@HKG; 5 September 2009, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• On Sunday I'm on the SQ flight 910 to MNL.
          I have a full Redemption ticket in F (no Upgrade).
          Is it possible to enter the Private room
          Thank you for your answer(s)

Comment

• Originally posted by BIK View Post
            On Sunday I'm on the SQ flight 910 to MNL.
            I have a full Redemption ticket in F (no Upgrade).
            Is it possible to enter the Private room
            Thank you for your answer(s)
            Yes..

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              Yes..
              Superb, as I head read this the same entrance as the Silver Kris Lounge at
              T3 - isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIK View Post
                Superb, as I head read this the same entrance as the Silver Kris Lounge at
                T3 - isn't it?
                Yeap. When you enter SKL at T3, J's on the left, F is on the right. If you walk right down the F lounge you'll see another counter behind a wall, that's TPR.

Though surely their friendly staff would bring you to it when you tell them you're heading there.

Comment

• Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                  Yeap. When you enter SKL at T3, J's on the left, F is on the right. If you walk right down the F lounge you'll see another counter behind a wall, that's TPR.

Though surely their friendly staff would bring you to it when you tell them you're heading there.
                  Thx alot

Comment

• Might be greedy here, on award F SIN-PVG, friend is on same flight in Y. Can I bring her with me to TPR? or the F lounge? or the C lounge?

Comment

• F lounge.

Comment

• Originally posted by ginkoka View Post
                        How do you guys eat so much on the ground and continue on plane!
                        I finished the rest of the TPR menu last Thurs night (that I did not finish in September), I told myself it was for a scientific cause...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                          I finished the rest of the TPR menu last Thurs night (that I did not finish in September), I told myself it was for a scientific cause...
                          Do you have a pic of the foie gras burger?

Swap you that for a map of BCN

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

... forgot to BTC so expected the usual plethora of seafood choices in F, soup is not much and I don't know if you've seen the burgers from TPR but they are tiny!.

As it happens I am glad I had something as I ordered the Claypot Rice for my main on board and it was awful.
                          I have only recently BTC for all my flights.

Has anyone else noticed the choices are less?

And what they do have is not as appetizing as before.

Before I used to look forward to being surprised by the menu..

Comment

• As you wish... (but I think this should be moved to a different thread as it's going OT otherwise)

As presented upon serving

With the quail egg removed to get a better view of the serving size of the foie gras

Comment

• As SQ62 heading to Moscow/Houston will be departing from T3 from 28 March onwards, TPR staff has inform me they will have to stay open till 2am on those days SQ62 is operating. SQ62 departs at about 0230am local time, which happens to be the last SQ flight of the day.

SQ62 used to be operating from T2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                                With the quail egg removed to get a better view of the serving size of the foie gras
                                Foie Gras is one of my favourite. I wonder if I can request a customs dish and ask them to just serve me several pieces of the foie gras instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X