X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMD
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    Well, why not having the flat bed at SKL C T3?

:
    It crossed my mind but I need my privacy.

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    Laurent gets used to it! But I think he will be grounded... too old to travel.
    I'll fix his loneliness in March 2008

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by UMD View Post
    I am at T3 now and trying to get some shut eyes before my midnight flight today...but this place remains as cold and as uncomfortable for us with a long layover. I will be heading to T2 soon for some rests on the slumberettes while they still last.
    Well, why not having the flat bed at SKL C T3?

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    Poor Laurent. Got no one to play with
    Laurent gets used to it! But I think he will be grounded... too old to travel.

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Poor Laurent. Got no one to play with

Leave a comment:

• UMD
    replied
    I am at T3 now and trying to get some shut eyes before my midnight flight today...but this place remains as cold and as uncomfortable for us with a long layover. I will be heading to T2 soon for some rests on the slumberettes while they still last.

Leave a comment:

• StarG
    replied
    Good to know I am not crazy.
    Was at SKL F T3 again earlier today (for the 4th time). Still feel something is missing there. Don't know what.

Back to SKL F T2 I went.

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Originally posted by StarG View Post
    Am I the only one that feels that despite the nicer sleek new look of SKL F at T3 (pre-opening of the 'A+' area), the SKL F at T2 is a better place to spend one's time before a flight? More spacious feeling, better facilities, etc.
    You're not, and T2 SKL is nothing to write home about. I think it's a BIG disappointment.

At least T3 itself is excellent. I'd rather spend more time in the public areas and pay for food and drink than spend all my time in this place, and I find that rather sad.

Leave a comment:

• StarG
    replied
    Am I the only one that feels that despite the nicer sleek new look of SKL F at T3 (pre-opening of the 'A+' area), the SKL F at T2 is a better place to spend one's time before a flight? More spacious feeling, better facilities, etc.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Laurent Plays at SKL

Laurent could not find any power plug around this area.

A reminder from Laurent: No tarmac view. The view is the boarding area for Gate A1 - A8.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Dining Area

No Haagen Dasz.

Limited late hours drinks

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    More Pictures (Taken at Late Night)

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Looking at the membership guide, as Solitaire, you can bring one guest as long as flying on Star Alliance flight.

Leave a comment:

• gunship
    replied
    Forgive me if I OT a bit here.

Just checking on the FCL SKL entry criteria. Understand if you are SPP and LPP, you get entry regardless of class of travel. My question is, can an LPP guest someone (same flight) into FCL SKL ?

The lounge dragon said you cannot.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Industrial Looking ala SKL

I know everyone who had been at SKL F Changi only looked straight ahead (wall, chairs, computer etc) or looked down... the floor etc.
    Has anyone loooked up?

Look at the ceiling! The dark brown wood ceiling look great. Those are in the middle of the ceiling. It's surrounded by white color beams or frames. And if you look up at the white area, here you go:

Minimalist? The duct wrapped with something looks like garbage bags!

Do you think the view above goes with the wall clocks?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X